Reviews for Heartless: Leaving Dusk
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I thought the Model T was only available in black.
Lissa talburt chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I think I understand why you are confused about rose's birthday- I looked online, and it never says when her birthday is- just that it was in 1915- therefore, she could have been born in the first three months of 1915, and still be 18 in April of 1933. Hope that clears it up.
Fangscape chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
My dad was born in 1932. He talked a lot about what it was like growing up during the Great Depression. National unemployment was 25%. In cities, many were lucky to have any house at all and most houses were heated by wood stove or coal. Most houses had well water which you had to hand pump if you even had a pipe in the house. My dad's house had no sinks, but metal basins they also used for washing dishes. Most homes, even wealthy homes, did not have bathrooms, but outhouses. Even in the 1950's my parents had a two bedroom house and five kids with one bathroom. Life wasn't always as good as it is now. My mother's family had dirt floors even in the 1950's.
Lady Faucheur chapter 25 . 1/11/2010
Oh. My. God.

That is the best thing I have read in...I actually don't know, but my god! That was awesome!
PrettyandPink chapter 25 . 9/27/2009
Please update soon.
Red-Haired Goddess chapter 25 . 9/27/2009
Great job.I hope Royce's death hurts like ,as I was reading eclipse again,I realized the timing was was in 1933,not'34. But who cares?

p.s. you've inspired me to write a fanfic of my own about Rose.
Red-Haired Goddess chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
I love it! It sounds just like how I would expect Roslie to feel,and makes me feel sorry for her that something she thought was so perfect turned out so badly. Update soon!
Pocketbook chapter 24 . 8/29/2009
This was awesome, but I have to say that I'm realyy waiting for the part Rosalie changes to a vampire...I'm going to have a hard time reading...the bad part, because I'll just feel so sorry for her...sniff. One question, you are putting Emmett in to this story when its time are you? Let me rephrase that- This story is not ALL about Rosalie's human life right?

Okay, I'm done, but anyway, I love your writing! You are very talented and I hope you update soon.
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
great chapter this def. my fav story on fanfic alot how I imagined it to be ! great story ! :)
Sapphire2036 chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
it's a great story! Really looking forward to the next one! Hope you update soon! :-)
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
This is without a doubt the best story focused on Rosalie on here. You get right into her character and it's great. I'll be definitely following the rest.

Reading Rose's last night with Vera was heartbreaking. Having her interact with everyone makes us predict the pain everyone will feel when she has vanished without a trace. Rosalie's want to have had a real conversation with her mother was something I'm sure we've all thought about - I know I have thought that no good will come from shallowness or rudeness if it's the last conversation I'll have with someone of importance. The sad thing is it rarely comes into play because we can't predict when it will happen and as it was for Rose, it could be untimely.

Thank you for making the last scene for not making it worse than it had to be. I cannot stand writers who focus completely on the phsyical parts of rape while there's plenty of damage being caused on the inside.

Anyway I just wanted to drop a line and say great job.
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
great chapter!
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 23 . 8/25/2009
I hate to review when I don't have much to say, but I had to so I could tell you how much I love this. Rosalie, even in this, comes off as selfish - because she is. It's who she is and I love that you've kept that part of her. It's important even if it's not particularly appealing.

As well as that, who hasn't felt that pull to getting what they want, even if it's not as perfect as they imagined? Not specifically to a scale of marriage, but in anything? I know I have and you can't help but empathise with Rose.

I think I'm saying all I said last time, but I just had to say all of this. :)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
aw great chapter! :)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
aw very sweet great chapter this is probably my favorite story on here! :) update soon! :)