Reviews for They All Grow Up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Beautifull
pewdiepie bro chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Goddamnit! I'm crying right now!well,I almost wants to nosebleed but I've got to go to the tuisyen... fahk! well done,dude for making me wants to nosebleed!
PASTATIME98 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love this pairing soooo much! its beautiful! Tehe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i almost cryed i felt like half of my heart shattered that was the greatest sad love story i've ever read i love there pairings :D/D:
shadow hedgie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
My Life is Online chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW!
so cute.
And I just went fan girl. Oh well. It would have happened eventually. This story is great. You should continue writing like this.
ella mist chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
oh i forgot to put my name again! mine was the really long review
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i'm crying so much i can hardly see what i;m typing! this is the first story to make me cry in 3 years! i love it so much its beautiful no i adore it with a passion i'll read it everyday i'll have it printed! i think u should become a real author not just for fanfic but if this is enough for you then i'm more than happy for you!i never say this and i never expect people to believe this cause they hear it everytime but i am not lying at all when i say i think i might be ur biggest fan! the reason i read fanfics is because sometimes i need to excape from my life and ur fanfics are like the best dream ever!thank u so much! even though not many people reveiw i want you to know that you changed someone point of veiw for the bettter thank u soooooo much! i love you!
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh nooooo I cried like a baby *heartbreak* beautiful. Just beautiful. I love it.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hi!

This is so cool but so sad! :(

I was teary when Cosmo cried! :(

YAY! They were reunited! And they kissed too and told eachother how they felt to one another!

I hope they meet again!

Thanks for makingthis!

Anitoon3
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awe. Such a moving short story. Would you know if you're going to continue on making more for this one? I am a writer myself. But I have a reader's block and I can't think. Now it's back to school. *Pushes red button from Staples* " That was easy".
j.v.c chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
shy girl-when you grow up, your heart dies.

rebel-who cares?

shy girl-i care.

lines from "the breakfast club" movie.

it's sad because sometimes it's true for some kids who grow up to be druggies and hateful like thier parents who left and forgot thier childhood. not all parents are like that though, and not all kids grow up to be hateful, but sometimes it does happen.
lykeomgsrsly chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I cried so much during this.

I really love this story, and I want to find out what happens, even if this only is a one shot.

Uzumaki Ayame chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I cried... T_T But I love it. It was beautiful.
sasuruto300 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
OMG so sweet! almost made me cry . . . keep up the good work!