Reviews for Therapy for the Frequently Shipped Character
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
This is a pretty entertaining fic! I'm ordinarily not a huge real life meets Gaang person, but this is actually written quite well. :) Well, it's 1 am and I'm brilliantly avoiding sleep at all costs, so off to go stalk through your profile! :D
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Zuko and SukiSuzuki. Use this. Or else. Because it is awesome. ;D

Anyways, I think this story seems a bit...disinterested. You trail off a lot and, umm. I don't know. Meh. Sorry.
Xamem-The Heart of Oblivion chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Lolz loved this, dont take two years again!
jinxed72 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Completely and utterly hilarious! Mwahaha, Sokka is so clueless! Oh, how making fun of shipping can lighten the mood...or cause people to attack each other :)

I also must thank you for the itty bitty Ty Lee X Haru reference (I don't really know what it's called either). For some reason I really like the pair and am glad I'm not the only one who's thought of it _

Great characterization and I enjoyed the dramatic opening(with you with the hooded people). I hope you someday write more for this. :D
Hestia Artemis chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
zomg! you are amazing! love your stories!
Radiant Fiend chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
This is such an amazing story!I just love how witty the humor you put in is! I can't wait until Katara's and Sokka's sessions! Update soon please!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Those shippers are making the characters insane.
samtana chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I enjoyed this thoroughly. I like all of the chapters so far. Nice job with making Aang difficult and Toph easy. That's doing way more work than what's obvious. I've had a similar idea with the therapy myself, but in reverse, where they're helping me with my Avatar obsession. I think Katara would make a good therapist, but Sokka and his beard always seem to steal the limelight. Anyway, this made me laugh out loud more than normal. Nice keeping them in character... I could go on about how good it is. Yes!

P.S. Katappa? Where in the world did you see... what...?
EvanSol919 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Ha! I love this fanfic. It's so realistic! One thing you forgot to mention: Aangzula SPIRITUAL INCEST! SAME WITH ZUKAANG SHIPPERS! Why do people keep forgetting that?
Stargirlrox chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
This is so funny! I must read more! I forgot, have you done a session with Katara? Ooh! If you haven't, you should have Aang listening with the Author! XD
BLANKBLANKBLANKBLANKBLANKBLANX chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Wow... this is really good... I love the fact that Maiko is involved... I hope Sokka might like toph at least a little... at Katara... well she better not like zuko, or I'll come after you. (just kidding) I this this was really great and funny
Evilnor chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Aah, again, excellent characterization, though a completely unlikely scenario (though completely intentional, so it's ok!) The author self-insert is done hilariously well, too, and it's plain to see that nothing's completely serious. Highly entertaining, overall!

Toph probably does start crushing on Zuko a little after Suki gets rescued, since it's a little obvious once she's there that Toph has practically no shot at Sokka. Of course, Toph's pretty darn good at hiding things like this (plus they take time to develop), so the "I'm with Zuko!" thing in the finale would be the only real indication of a crush, if any. She does the arm-hitting thing with all the guys.

But, of course, this is conjecture. Toph kinda gets shafted in terms of cannon 'shipping. Too bad, really, since she's an awesome character! . . . excepting the fact that she's 12 and 'shipping anyone 13 and under kinda seems on the pervy side . . . but I do remember crushing pretty hard around that age regardless. Honestly, how many junior high "romances" actually last anyway?
JESUSFREAK chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Laugh. Out. Loud. These were hilarious! Keep up the awesum work!
ilikegoodstories chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
i could not stop dieing of laugther because i just read the entire story and i have to tell i go on this site every day and this have to be in my top 5 stories the end where you were talking to the therapist was TO funny! anyways please update soon!
Churnok chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Possibly the best one yet. You certainly delight in causing trouble for the poor therapist. Keep it up and she may quit for fear of doing something... unprofessional. Does she know about the sound proof room suggestion from my earlier review?

Toph's whole attitude about the session was very character accurate. I also liked how you're willing to take a blow from the characters. Though I do wonder how watching The Serpent’s Pass would help Toph be more honest about her feelings since she can't see what's happening on the TV. Perhaps a radio version of the episode would work?

As for Anng's session, well let's just say you clearly touched several nerves with him. Not to mention the implication that nothing is sacred to the right shippers.

And let's not forget the pseudo bonus session between you and the therapist at the end. A very entertaining end to a very enjoyable chapter.