Reviews for Power Plays
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 3/27
Okay that was an interesting story, and an even more interesting ending xD

I just feel sorry for them. I hope the really can make it up )

Never less, well written interesting idea and great character placing xD
deletethespammer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Sequel?
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Well, then. xD Interesting ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
wooooow!
that was cool! It could make a great start to a story... Are you going to write more? a sequal?
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i love me some vampires!... YUM!...teehee
ninofkonoha chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
oh the suspense ;P this was fun to read
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh my, this was really well put together. I couldn’t believe Draco was a vampire and not seeming to care the he hardly ever saw Harry. I hated Adam though, the stupid dick. I can’t believe he tried to make Harry think that what had happened was some perverted need on Draco’s part. It better not have been at least. Why did Adam’s death shock Draco so much? Was it because you form a bond with the one who changes you? Or did he really like Adam? At least we know he still loves Harry, he went and killed the stupid prat who wanted him dead for him!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
maroonladybug chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
... holy shit this fic was epic.

Here I was expecting romance and swooning and yummy extensive smut but damn ... you gave us so much more!

You are a brilliant writer m'dear ... and I love the way you depicted Ron and the doubts Harry felt about his relationship with Draco after he was turned.

So ... when is the sequel gonna be posted?
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
nice, i like
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I liked it. I hope that you made another story to this. I want to know if Draco still loves Harry. But I'm sure that he does.

Please make a sequel to this, if you haven't already. I hope that you do.

This was a really good story. I really enjoyed reading it.
glitterball chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is much different to other Vampire stories i've read! But are you going to do a Sequel? I would definitely read it!
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
hm very interesting. Dark Draco is very sexy, as a matter of fact, so is dark harry
HeroinPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It was a great story, loved the power play thing. I just didn't like the open ending here.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Ya know, as much as I adore vampires, this fic didn't do much for me. Maybe cuz it felt unfinished, or cuz Draco was acting stupid, I dunno. You did well with the 'power play' dynamics though. I think I would have killed Adam too, he was an ass. Even though it felt kinda unfinished, I still liked the ending. Left open to interpretation, but we still didn't know how Draco felt about all this.

Akire