Reviews for Home
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Nice... Like the pair
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Zetta zetta awesome.

I love that headband so much. I hope he never ever loses it.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
So cute! I love how completely biased Akutsu is, but how strong Dan is to be able to prove it. The little ending-with Akutsu catching drunk!Dan-is all kinds of squeal worthy.
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
3 loved so much. they're in character, and I just love the way you've mananged to so what happens so well. It was a absolutely, totally (super ultra great delicious) a wonderful read. 3!
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hahaha... Poor Tenoji, he didn't expect that when he brought Dan home! *continues to giggle* I wonder how he dealt with that after he got out of the apartment... *Highly amusing scenes running thru my head...*

I absolutely LOVE the first paragraph. I tells so much of the backstory and shows so much of their relationship with so little! It's great.

In fact the whole thing is great. Love it! Well written!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
These two would never be the types to worry about what others have to say. D
kunitsu chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh that was just great and the ending was sweet
Diary chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was sweet.

Thank you for writing and publishing it.
applejioux chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love your AkutsuxDan fanfics. _

This one was cute! :')
Hopeakaarme chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Every time I read one of your AkuDan fics I think they couldn't be better - and the next time, you prove me wrong. I absolutely love the way you portray them; they are exactly like I see them, yet I could never even imagine to do such a good job of writing them, myself. Thankyou for writing such lovely stories.
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
So sweet! So fluffy! So cute! Aww... I'm always SUCH a sucker for stories about this pairing...
scorch66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
' Akutsu says the lack of fear is because Dan is an idiot. Dan says it’s because Akutsu loves him. “See, you’re an idiot,” Akutsu always responds, but then he gets overly grumpy and smokes half a pack of cigarettes, and Dan knows the truth. '

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!XD