Reviews for Matter Of Survival
emptyville chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
bumblebee is very in character. i like that. good job! *thumbs up*
emptyville chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
well, to it seems a bit fast paced but that's just me. (I like to write things slowly) otherwise i don't see any improvement needed
emptyville chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
oh you're still keeping the original storyline that bumblebee is a girl! awesome! this'll make things much more interesting! :D
emptyville chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh i'm going to enjoy this story! -
CuteKittten chapter 21 . 7/4/2009
Haha. Sunny's such a pain to work with.

I like how you tied in with the 09 movie. This could explain why Sunny wasn't in it and Sides was. Or from your stories perspective anyway.

Anyways can't wait to read the next story. Sunny's my favvy, so him as a main is a good thing.

Nice ending. ANd great story.
Phoenix13 chapter 21 . 7/4/2009
Another chapter! BLESS YOU! Heh.

I'm sure I've said before, I'm enjoying this so much. Optimus is starting to realise the full impact of what he's let himself in for with his 'femmes must reproduce' gig. If he didn't after Frenzy had her evil way with him, he does now!

I'd love to see 'Zee in action with Ironhide. It might be too hardcore for my tastes, but with all the hints you've been dropping about 'Hide being such a deviant, it would be pretty educational. And 'Zee thought 'Opti' was shy! Cripes. If I had Prime, I wouldn't care if he was shy or not, I'd just be going after THAT body! Which I guess she did...

Despite Bumblebee coming over all 'I can't be with Prime', I can still see her and Optimus as a bonded pair. She's scared, and still see's Optimus as a father type figure, but she might get over it.

Sunstreaker is a hoot, the little darling. I've read the next story with Sunny helping the two Con femmes, and you asked for ideas. Not sure if I can help with that (my poor brain is swimming with my own plot bunnies) but I can see Sunny and 'Cade actually getting together (by way of Prime using chains and the command "Sit! Stay!" a lot) and the arrogant yellow mech totally surprised at how much he enjoyed it. He would be mortified at being with a Con femme, and a super ugly one at that, but mesmerised. That's my view anyway. Good luck!
RavenABlack chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
Please pleaes please write more! I love this series and GOTTA find out what's to become of Bumblebee! Will she ever be a mom. Will Sunstreaker become a femme And hides such a great carrer
CuteKittten chapter 20 . 6/24/2009
Omgosh. This isn't the end of the story is it? Or are you just waiting for the 09' movie to come out so you can include that in your story ...?

Great two chapters BTW. I was in such shock when Bee's secret was revealed. I was like NO, after all that hard work of keeping it a secret. Gr. Stupid Barricade.
Phoenix13 chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
WOW! So much to say and comment on! I was waiting for the 'Optimus' chapter to arrive. Couldn't wait to see what he would be like with Frenzy.

Speaking of which, 'Zee is right. When it comes down to it, Optimus is just a mech. However much we think he's a God (a gorgeous God with a large transfer!) he's on the breeding list too!

It was very apt to have Prime chained down too. It made it easier on him to be somewhat forced into it. Ironhide will get his aft kicked for it though!

So Optimus likes watching two femmes on his chest? LOL yes, he is JUST a mech. Have to applaud you for that one.

Barricade and Sunstreaker seem like a good match! Once 'Cade pins down Sunny, that is.

And the secret is out at last! Frenzy's mother was Chromia. I'm glad. Hide needs something of his own to cherish.
CatC10 chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
KYA!

*glee*

THIS JUST WENT AND GOT SO GOOD! It's scary to think that it's so close to over, and that the sequel is so close to starting!

EI!

*fangasms*

ME
Sergeant Duck chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
...wow...

I just...wow...
Chimeraone chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
Barricade sure knows how to spoil the whole fun, doesn't she? But I just wonder when the 'Cons will catch wind of it, eh? It promises to be interesting, I like it!

But I have to disagree with you on one thing. Is Barricade really that hideous? 'Cause to me he/she looks really sexy XD
Cybernetic Mango chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
So they're going to rape her, just to save the species that could just as easily be saved otherwise? they live for so many years and they can't concentrate on the future? Jesus Christ, I want to smack Prime so HARD right now!

And Sunstreaker. I hope he gets arse raped.
WendyLeaf chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
Sunstreaker's such an afthole, but this was an awesome chapter. I really liked how Frenzy and Barricate battled it out to establish their dominance. And poor Bee, but I've been really eager for the moment when the mechs found out that she was a femme.
Loveless427 chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
Wow awesome story! Poor Bee though, I would be scared if I was put into a position like that as well, and Sunstreaker what an a$$! Patiently awaiting your next update!

~PP.