Reviews for Matter Of Survival
Shadowhawk7100 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Diinya-chan chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
Hmm... so 'Bee's got some backup. I'm glad, having that much stress can't be good for a girl.

...I'm with Frenzy on the whole 'my way or the highway' thing, too. Were I a femme-in-hiding, I don't know that I'd be too scared of the mech-Bots, but I'd definitely have a self-destruct mechanism (or a bluff) in place.

So, are any more of our friends going to show up? Especially hidden femmes? (eager grin) Let's have a hen party! Then maybe 'Bee can totally relax. Another good, plainspoken, gutsy femme would be awesome.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy this. :)
CuteKittten chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
Haha. I just had a super funny imge of Sam running around in a giant hamster wheel with a pile of cookies on a plate next to him. Of course the Autobots would be looking on with WTF looks on their faces. Ah, classic.

Loved this chapter. Frenzy gave a little. Bout time too, someone had to knock her ego down a peg or two. Its a shame it wasn't taped. Then they could re-show it whenever they felt blue. Oh well.

Can't wait for the next chapter ... as always. Keep em coming.
The Great Susinko chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
NICE chapter! I really loved that one! Connecting human "pets" to pseudo-sparklings was a brilliant idea. It has got me thinking. Autobots are ALWAYS collecting humans in each of the different shows. Maybe!

I was also wondering if Bublebee's secret was going to come out soon, if at all. I am really interested in what will happen.

I can't wait for your next update!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
xP Poor Frenzy.
TFgirl23 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
YaY you updated Xd cant wait to see what happens next
Sergeant Duck chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Yay, an Update! Fun story and very Ironhide-ish. Keep em coming!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Oh shi
Cybernetic Mango chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
...Poor 'Bee.. D:
sunnydsgirl chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
GAK! lol i cant wait to see what happens if they ever find out hes a she! lol kp goin!
Daisydill chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
Somehow, I think that someone's going to notice Bee's behavior together, put 2 and 2 together, and actually get 4. Terrific chapter!
Starseeded chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Wow, Sparklings are vicious little monsters aren't they? Ouch.. No WONDER Bee doesn't want any!
CatC10 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
*GLEE YAY*

and now I die of angsty!Bee related heart problems.

ME
WendyLeaf chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Oh wow! This is a very interesting story. The whole idea of it sounds awesome. I can't wait to see the mechs' reactions when they find out that Bumblebee is a femme as well. Keep up the good work; I look forward to an update! (:
CatC10 chapter 10 . 2/14/2009