Reviews for Matter Of Survival
Chimeraone chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
That part where Frenzy was rebuilding Jazz was creepy! Ugh... But nonetheless I liked it ;)

Frenzy is one sly femme, a little cruel and ruthless too. Reminds me of ol' Starscream in some way ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Wonder what else mad ideas she will have ;)

- chimeraone
CFighter chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Poor Bumblebee, now she's stuck watching the other 'femme' get all the men. Wonder what the mechs will think now that 'Jazz' is a femme?
CFighter chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
That entire scene with Sam and his dad in the police station was absolutely hysterical! I'm still laughing my tail off!
CFighter chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
"Jump in the lake with some cement blocks"

That was priceless! Priceless! And how many cell phones would want to kick your tail for setting them in a filthy drink holder? The visual...
CFighter chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I can't believe more people haven't commented! I mean come on guys.. This is a heck of a lead in.. And the Frenzy character is a trip!
Witch08 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
poor 'bee. her secret's gonna get out anyway. update soon!
Witch08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
update soon!
Honor chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love "Promise"! And this seems to be starting off equally well, if not better. I hope to see more of this soon.
Starseeded chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh, now my curiosities are roused. Hehe. I already love Promise not to tell, and while I wait for the next one of that, I gotta wait for the next one of this. Good job, the both of ya hehe.
Skyblazer117 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
cool, write more i'm curious if the're are more femme, and this is awesome
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7