Reviews for Fifth Anniversary
Belle6695 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really really like the sex scene you wrote. It was filled with love! Bravo!
paisleygirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hmmmm...so many great things here...but let's start with the obvious, it's hot! Give yourself more credit...job well done!

The romance is so cute, and the fact that Erik enlists Phillipe to help is great (and the mention that Phillipe has seen them in "less than proper situations" and accepts it, though grudgingly). It's endearing that they consider the other as competition but put everything aside and become friend's for Raoul's happiness. It reminds me a lot of their relationship in Imaginary Friends and More than Friends.

And that's quite a misunderstanding...but I don't see anyone complaining ;)

The conversation about the painting is such a great dynamic and a perfect ending to this story! And, about the painting...Erik retrieved it from the room under the stairs. Raoul's secret room? I really want to see Erik's reaction when he discovers what Raoul keeps in there from earlier in this series :)
GrayGreenLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I wanna know what was in the painting, GAH! also, the sex scene was very good, have more faith in yourself!
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Well, i think you did wonderfully! You are an amazing author and i'm glad i found your stories!~
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i know, im such a stalker. but im just... getting into the spirit. i've picked up the Phantom again and its hard to put down now. just another reminder that i love your work, i wait for more, and all that jazz. and i actually do fear smothering you with reviews, so, i'm off.

Many Thanks Again!
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good: sappy!romance is sappy. It's thick and overly sweet like syrup, but I don't mind drowning in it a little, cuz the way you write it is just too cute _ Tho, silly horny boys, they just can't keep their hands off of each other. It makes the virginal part of me cringe to admit this, but I'm glad they didn't wait through all of the candlelit dinner blah blah blah stuff to get to the sex. That kind of stuff only happens in cliché romance novels; it's much more realistic (and a hell of a lot more IC) for them to get impatient and just jump each other.

"“Well,” Erik went through Raoul’s drawers, “sometimes I forget you’re in the house.”" - I laughed at that line :3 Phillipe and Erik interaction is interesting. It's like brother complex vs. possessive!seme trying to glare each other to death over Raoul. But I like the way you write them as friends.

"Inside." XD That's gotta be Raoul's best misunderstanding /ever/.

Bad: No prep and only saliva as lube? Ouch.

"...Philippe had made a concerted effort." 'Concerted' didn't sound right to me, so I looked it up in the dictionary. 'Concert' as a noun can mean 'an agreement of two or more individuals in a design or plan', and as a verb, 'to plan or act together', but it doesn't work as an adjective or an adverb :/

Misc: Ne, these one shots are /not/ total crap. I admit that at times they're a tad overdramatic for my tastes, but they're not crap. It may not mean much to you, but to me, with all of my pickiness and uncompromisable standards, to find something in every one of your Erik/Raoul fics that I like enough to read them over and over again is astounding. I'm so so so grateful for your writing, so please have more confidence in yourself.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Ha ha! Yes, finally! You know, I think I've read this before but now it makes so much more sense and I can fully appreciate it because I've read all the others. Love it, Love it, Love it!
Skadya chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
In the danger of repeating myself: I loved this story. Please continue to write!
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aw so cute and romantic! Yay! I love this series of stories! Thank you so much!
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol, you did make me laugh! i enjoyed the one too! :)
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lol the first part was slightly awkward

But it was nice to see them get along.

The other parts were hot but I wanted to look awya at the same time.

You weren't as x rated and some people and I like that.

I also like having plot.

I'm weird.
Akaiba chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i loved it! The sex scene was so hot and the way Erik had planned out their anniversary was so sweet! . Damn I want a copy of that painting! X3

Loved it and I haven't got much to say because I'm itching to read the next (and last) part!

A x