Reviews for Classes of the Future
gaschalk chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Ok I like this story but it needs to be rewritten and organized a little bit better. You have a good idea here. Just needs some more work. I would like to see this story continued.
Stan
Potterformers chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I am guessing Harry and Ginny will 2 words for his traitorous friends, "Avada Kadavra,"
Potterformers chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I guess that the remaining dark masters are Ron and Hermione, as they were named. While the others could be Dumbledore and his order, with the exception of Remus and Sirius.
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Interesting story. Too bad it seems to be abandoned.
MeinGimli chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
nice plot. wouldnt be bad if u finish your storys.
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Wish you had continued this.
Leka chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Update pleaseeee!
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Whats next, whats next?
animefan12601 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
your story is one of a kind its awesome
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
How can we keep reading if you never update? You start 20 stories and dont finish them.
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Very intresting. Update real soon.
firekitsune chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
interesting beginning.

I'd like to see what truly happend.

Do they still use the same magic or is theirs totally different? and so is that 'past' magic lost?

please update soon
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Great chapter mate, I like how Harry and Ginny reacted in being in the future and finding out that they are married, and hearing waht is going to happen, and about Dumblef*ck... I wonder why he is going to fight him. And who are the Dark King and Queen? I hope that Harry go against Kane and read up what is going on.

I like Platform City Hospital, where everything that is wrong with Harry is fixed and removed the spells on him and Ginny. I like the first memory. Oh we see that Ron and Hermione won't Harry's true friends, and they were working for Dumblef*ck. We also find out that the a*s Dumblef*ck told Ginny's parents that Harry must not leave his relatives at all that summer, ‘for his own protection’. And even made the kids to lie about it too. But why would they try and prevente Harry dating Ginny, I don't understand that?