Reviews for Team Kakashi B rank Mission: Backup Escort
lol. Sasuke just can't stay away from those darn Uzumaki. Karin isn't so bad. I think she has potential to be good friend material for Sakura.
SunnyDog1203 chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Your writing is amazing! And im loving this story :D Please update soon, i can't wait to read more x
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Wow. Its been a whilr since i last read this story. I have like no idea whats going on but i still loved it XD
Tiger Priestess chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
I was so happy to see this waiting for me in my email! Glad to see you're back after I forgot how long. Anyway, I don't completely remember all of the events but I do remember most of it and love how this chapter went.

Wonder what else Madame has planned. Update whenever you can!
SukeyChan chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Wow, it's been awhile! Loved the chapter. Hope you update soon! :3
leafstone chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
great story.
The Epic Legion chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
What a cool story! Keep writing!
Metalrina chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
This story is really cool and interesting, you should update this soon!
Tiger Priestess chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I just noticed as I was opening the email alert from this story it's marked Sasuke and Naruto as the characters...Was it always like that or was I just oblivious to it?

Glad I could give you a review, even if it was the only one for the last chapter.

Haha, Suigetsu and Naruto were cracking me up. Both are Ichiraku ramen lovers. I wasn't expecting Konoha and the other members of team hebi teaming up.

Yay, Sasuke asked himself how well he actually knew Sakura. She always manages to surprise him some how...

Great job with the SasuSaku interaction. I always love seeing these two together. Little Katin's up to something. My guess is he's going to try to get Sakura out, but I'll fine out for sure when you update. I did notice Katin was the only one with a name. I'm sure you'll reveal why in future chapters. I feel bad for Thirty how he's being so easily disposed of just because Madame favors him (not that I want Katin to die) but her just throwing life away when they make a mistake.

Update soon!
Tiger Priestess chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I'm so happy for this update!

Sakura knows Sasuke better than he thinks she does, perhaps not his intermost feelings of loosing his family and similar feelings, but she does know him pretty well. Especially if she's able to read his thoughts and make him feel something with her words, whether it be irriation or familiar feelings he felt during his time in team seven.

He still protects her as he did when he was still in Konoha even if he's trying not to act like he cares but I think he can't get away from what he felt when they were still a team. Sakura meant something to him at one point and she's bringing memories to the surface.

I enjoyed the SasuSaku interaction. It was great to see Sakura make Sasuke realize there are things he was wrong about her. She would grow up and change in the years he's been gone. Perhaps he'll realize he doesn't know her that well either. I look forward to more SasuSaku developement and interaction.

You're story is still beautifully done and eye catching. After, I think two-ish years of waiting, I get to indulge in the newest chapter. Great job with this chapter, and the story. Update when you can!

*eagerly waiting for more*
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Damn, this is freaking awesome! When is the next chapter? Kinda left us hangin' here...

Love your new fan,

EOC
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
It can't just end at that!
betty69blue chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
This is awesome. Sasuke needs to quit being a dumbass an admit he loves sakura. Update soon!
Aurora Breen chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
hey ur really good at this keep it up but can ypu hurry up and write this story it's awesome.
cherrymoon14 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
W-O-W that was a great story one of the best I've read you've got major talent I REALLY hope u finish this story it great u really know how to detail ive loved reading it I hope you can get to it soon can't wait till the next chaper! I just relized u last update on my bday haha xD k well I hope u can get to it