Reviews for Guardian 12 sidestory 2: Finding The Good Within
Vedda chapter 20 . 1/13/2009
"All Brothers" theory sounds ok with me, but, what about the preds? There is other Guardian getting herself pregnatant with a Decepticon sire? . Anyway, nice chapter.
Vedda chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
Four siblings and four adults... jejejeje when I read the first name was Airazor, I really hope a Rattrap one.
Tugera chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
Ha ha, I like Rat. Lil Decepti-like thing... D
sunnydsgirl chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
oh darn does that mean i have to now watch the beast wars series? oi i luv the story by the way, kp going?
YoukoKitsune chapter 19 . 1/4/2009
am i the only one who saw a bit of airazor cheetor tigertron and rattrap in the sparklings?

oh well i love this story so please keep up the good work
Tiamat1972 chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
Whoa, whoa, those names are striking a chord. Razor, Tiger, Cheetah and Rat. And they form protoforms? Are we looking at future Maximals here?
CuteKittten chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
Aw arnt they just the most adorable lil things. Very interesting way for the sparklings to be 'born'. I like it. So was the first sparkling Mirage's? and the last Wheeljacks?

Cant wait to see how they grow. They seem to learn and mature quite quickly.
Vedda chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
Really nice. So, they do a polyandric familiy?
AutobotV chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
the tables have turned! Love the story!
ShivaVixen chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
I thought this a couple chapters back- obviously hunter has never heard of bednding under pressure so you don't actually break.

Also, didn't Mirage pretty much abandon his faction? So wouldn't that make any oath 'as an Autobot' kind moot? Same to an extent with Grapple and Wheeljack.

Finally, here's another quote hunter should look up- "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Seriously. If she keeps looking down her nose, something is going to hit her from above.

(I also like your story, Face Thy Fears, and find it kinda intersting that Sunspot and Hunter would have been sisters since they were both sired by Starscream. They are nothing alike, to the point I think Hunter would've been a definite bully to Spot. Don't know why I felt like saying that.)
Vedda chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Sweet. I agree, she is not Suish (this, or is hour to open a new Sue Category: PWND Sue).
CuteKittten chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
Aw. Its about time Mirage gave her a good flogging. I mean how mean has she been? Very. But still, the poor thing is almost gunna have sparklings (right? ;D). Nyways. Good chap. Hope to see more soon. wink wink nudge nudge
Vedda chapter 16 . 11/25/2008
This is getting maquiavelic and pediatric tones. Awesome combo.

So, in every dimention the young females are forced to attend the "This is the way but dont do it" class?

PD: Where you get this Starscream' sim?
Vedda chapter 15 . 11/24/2008
Nice threesome and nice chapter. And nice trick to hide the communicators.

I still thinking she is Suish,even if there is a good reason for the change color optics. A very well write one, but... still Suish until there is not a clue to prove otherwise

(and yes, I dont have a clue about how to traslate "Suesca" for spanish...)
Tugera chapter 16 . 11/24/2008
Hahaa them both just conning the hell out of each other… XDD

Armada... does the universe she’s from really have something to do with the TF Armada show..? Ah, but you don’t really answer these, eh.. XD; And I suppose I’ll find out.

Aw, and I love the threesome in the chapter before! They’re so sweet...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »