Reviews for After the End
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I looked at the summary, and then I looked at the word count, and I thought: plot twist? Yeah, right, there's no room for one. Then I read it, and got lost in the romance, and got sucker punched by the plot twist I forgot was there. Well done. Very well done. I only got that feeling Something Was Not Right when you mentioned Bastila's crumpled body, and then the twist came and I went into Vader-rage-mode: "Nooooo!"

Again, very well done.
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Posted 16 August 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR aboard Star Forge: An idyllic end... with a twist.

The piece snuck up and sandbagged me. I did not expect the end we had. Just a quiet pair of lovers... sitting on ground zero. The only negative I have to state (And I hate to do it, really) is that constellations are region specific. If you head as little as 44 light years from Earth, every constellation has changed enough that you wouldn't recognize them. If the author had watched the movie version of Lost in space, you have a scene where Judy and Major Don West are creating new constellations as a game. That I think would have made this perfect.

Pick of the Week Tied for Best of the Week
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
A TWIST! I did not see that coming at all, it was absolutely fantastic. I agree, they totally should've included the alternate ending. And you did a wonderful job writing about that ending, thank you. Write on!
AndmeJull chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm so happy I stumbled upon your work. You are such an awesome writer, in my opinion. :D This fic was very good. Heartbreaking, but sweet.

Have you ever considered writing a Carth/Revan story that isn't a a one-shot? :)
Kosiah chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Short and sweet and very well-done.
Sabby87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wow. You did a wonderful job with this.

It's my favourite ending, too, and you captured it perfectly.

Sweet and moving.

RJJJ chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw, this story was so sweet! I always liked that Carth/Revan pairing in the game.

This is the first time I read a KOTOR fic, and I'm not at all disappointed. It was greatly appealing to me as a reader; the dialouge wasn't bordering on cliche or corny; and you managed to fit in a leveling amount of details and characters thougts.

Anyways, great job. ;)
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow, you brought tears to my eyes. That was so sweet and you had me going because I have never seen the cut scene you mentioned. I am so not a geek when it comes to electronics. What IS a mod and where could I get one?
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was very sweet. I agree with you, I really do like this ending and wish that Bioware did put it in the game. This was very romantic and rather light for a couple who is just about to die, but I think that that is the charm of it.

Good job! :)