Reviews for The Convention
dogluvva99 chapter 7 . 1/3
No! The gwylion! Now I know where Dean gets it. Both boys have their flaws, but they wouldn't be them without it. Hope for more weechesters love these fics. Especially yours!
Fantaster chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Hi! I've read this one a while ago, turns out I never posted a review, so I'm making up for that now! This is amazing, well-plotted and very well-written. Teenagers are pretty hard to write, but your Sam and Dean are great, as well as John, who is often mostly mistreated as a drill-sergeant, stubborn and imperceptive *insert insult word of choice here*. Some just tend to forget that he is a father as much as a hunter and that he cares about his sons. So I'm glad you got him right! :) And I love the touch of humour and unusual creatures!
lillelouis chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Oh dear God that was a depressing amount of insight from John about Dean. Probably depressing because I agree, but still. :( Nice story, I'll keep reading :)
kateanddin chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
But...why did he kill the gwyllion? :(
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Coming to this story late, but I really enjoyed it. The plot is so different from many of the stories here and you write very well.

Thanks
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
What a great story! Love the oh-so-natural sniping between two kids basically together every single day under extraordinary circumstances. It's not surprising there would be incidents of losing patience with the other one. And the hunt story was great and filled with action and danger and then we have hurt Sammy...what's not to love in this story? And John is awesome, and it's a fascinating take on the world of other hunters. Great job!
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
OMG! So good! You really understand the Winchesters, like whoa! Write more for Supernatural, I will read!
Hagios chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Loved this! SO MUCH!
N. Fowleri chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
I. loved. the. gwyllion.
Especially the part where she said, "And what the 'ell's that supposed to do?"
I fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. Priceless image, I could see all their faces perfectly! Great job and thanks for the awesome read!
raymund chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Oh wow, a Welsh monster :')

I really do wonder if our accents are just like that, actually (Mine's a sort of cross between Welsh Valleys and West England).

I'm so glad I understood all the Welsh too; looks like school did something. Great story X)
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I love this, especially your portrayal of John. It's nice to see him written as a guy who truly loves his sons, and the line about how he'd ditch his sons before he'd lead them into danger was really revealing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Great story. Very well done. Kept my attention all the way through.
zekeschance chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I really don't know what to say first! This story was amazing. I just found it and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. You wrote it so believable. The boys were just typical at those ages. Loved the dialogue, the fights and the making up between them. I've got my own Sam and Dean and that's what drew my husband and I to this show. Loved your John! You made him so much like how we see him, normal, loving his children more than life but hard assed too. In light of the seasons since you wrote this it was almost like foreshadowing of things to come. I love that John never let too many others know he had kids of his own. Love that about him. Only those he trusted with his life knew his kids. That says so much right there. As we've seen, a lot of the hunters are so much like the ones you've described in this story. Loved this story, loved the story line. Very original and you did a fabulous job with it. It ran the gamut with emotions too. The humor was a very nice touch, laughed out loud at a lot of places, and you brought the gwyllion to life with the accent. Thank you so much for an amazing read!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
This is an excellent case fiction. I love how you spotlighted the type of hunter who only hunts for kicks and revenge and not to save people like Dean and sometimes Sammy.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here: