Reviews for King of the Mountain
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh. So this is like an epilogue for bayleef's SS? Cool. It was good.
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was a very interesting story. I love the dragon idea and the collecting of Atem's soul. That is going to go on my favorites list.
Thail chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
nice story!*thumbs up*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This works really well as a one shot, so I really won't expect any more chapters on this. It's interesting though because it gives a different flavor to what really happens to Yami/Atemu.

And it makes us realize that Yami/Atemu is young. Extremely young(not counting Puzzle time).

Eighteen years. *shakes head* The poor guy should be worrying about girls, and maybe something schoolish, and nothing else.

Again, another masterpiece. Keep writing!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Really nice. I love how he thinks of himself as Yami even if he doesn't quite know why. And the relationship with the dragon is really intriguing. It's almost - but not quite - squicky when she's in dragon form, but knowing she can go into human form (and not quite knowing excatly what their real relationship is anyway) makes it a litte more logical.

The end is really poignant. I kinda like it somewhat vague and open-ended like that. Well done!
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Yee! You already know that I love this. ,~ I like how you've wrapped it up too. Simple, and gets across what it needs to. *heart*
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh I love this! Sad yet hopeful. Have one question though, will it be his family from AE time or his aibou and friends?