Reviews for YuYu Hakusho Owner's Guides and Mantinence Manuals
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Oh, my favorite unit! The Kuwabara one! Me wants one! Hahaha!

This is funny and awesome, and also tells us quite a lot about our characters, not that we don't already know those things. But still, they remind us, you know?

Ah, Hiei or or Kuwa-haters would probably have more names to to add to that list of yours... Don't let the haters, though; Hiei's all right, not them. :)

Love this! First time I've read an 'Owner's manual' fic and I love it! Awesome one!
Trinity Stark chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I've been looking for these ones for a while hee hee I've read the Kurama one before..But all of them in one place hee it's too amusing thanks for posting them :3 I liked the Hiei one best. Are you going to post any more of the manuals?
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Oh wow. I don't think I will be getting a Hiei. Anyways, nicely done. I greatly enjoyed reading this manual and again, the questions are probably the best part. I'd almost suggest making it longer.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Nicely done. The questions were probably the best part of this.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
um i got my Kurama but hes been acting a bit more fox-like then normal. hell he even managed 2 suduce my Hiei in2 bed w/ him & asked me 2 join them. i dont mind cause he still acts like himself but can the units get me pregnant if i do join them?
AnnaJW chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I really loved this idea! All the chapters were amusing to read and I enjoyed it very much. c:
GoodLuckMother chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Omgosh! I love this story idea! It's so cleaver and really cute! So rare for this section too!

My question is I have a Suzuki Unit and everytime I talk to him he starts rambling on how Beautiful he is, is this normal?
bonbonbunny93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh My God! I loved this! It was hilarious and I almost cried laughing! MY sister says it was a reading pleasure. I can't wait to read more of your work.
LazyxPixiexGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
okies i have a question or in this case questions

i have a Yusuke unit and he's a good cook and all but how do I explain to my mom who cooked the food?

also another question...when i go to sleep at night my hiei unit disappears and when i wake up the freezer be pack with ice cream what does that mean?
LazyxPixiexGirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
your not the only one i am also curious what kuwa-chan whould look like with his hair down

lol i wanna a kuwabara unit lol
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yay! Yusuke! You MUST do the rest of the gang! By any chance could you make a Ranma 1/2 or InuYasha Owner guide?
CraftyLion chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
hehehe. That's all I can say!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Nice. But what causes the anger mood and why is the angsty mode cut off?

KingCobra582 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
If you don't mind, could I make a request? I'd love to see stuff 'Manual Guides' for the characters from Naruto.

Especially Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Gaara.
Suzakus Wings chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I just got hooked onto your Manuals. They are so helpful when dealing with my Hiei and Kurama units. You can find almost everyone's info on absoluteanime dot com.

I have a few questions about my new units, tough.

Jin: Is there anyway to get him to stop drinking all of my ale?

Is there a button or something that makes him speak proper English?

Oh, and he keeps flying around the neighborhood. I'm afraid he'll reveal the secrets of Makai(Demon World). Is there anyway to get him to stop?

He also keeps Irish Drinking Song. It's frikkin annoying. Is there anyway to get him to stop?

Touya: My Touya unit and Kurama unit seem to glare at each other once in a while. Their Spirit Energy also seems to spike up. Why can't we all just get along?

He froze my cat. . . Help?