Reviews for Concrete Jungle
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
cool sequel, on to the next
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Love both the alias that Jayne used in the brothel and Mal's reaction when he heard the grenade explosion.
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I love the self-knowledge that Xander generally had about himself and also the hyena and zoo keeper references!
lizzywithfire chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
I liked this as well

XD
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
this looks really good, please update really soon!
Gamine Madcap chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Ah! Poor Xander. But more soon, yes? I like this stuff. And I'm actually going to be taking a class on Buffy next semester. How awesome is that! Keep up the fantastic work!
Dracco chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Kick. ass.

I hope you get the next chapter out as quick as you did this one.

You keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Poor Xander abuse. We love you for it. I can't wait to see how he explains the circus side-show to Mal.
thegoodfight chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Been waiting for this chapter for a while and it was worth it. You have a knack for getting the characters, well, in character. It makes it a better read. Can't wait till we get more Xander/River interaction. Jayne and Xander are definitely an amusing mix. And if anyone didn't chuckle slightly at the image of Jayne having a monkey on his face is dead inside.
Ironbear chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Ok, now I'm really getting intrigued by the idea of finding out not only what's next, but "just what the Ghu is going on here?" ;)

I'm taking a (hopefully not too far fetched) leap and intuiting that our Mr. Tam here, aka Xander Harris is the same past Alexander Harris that destroyed the world Anton wants to restore. Earth-that-was, maybe? Or a different world? Either way, there has to be a fascinating story behind just exactly what Xander did in the past that precipitated all of this.

Good story, so far. This is shaping up to be something much different than a typical BtVS/Firefly crossover. Kudos.
AveaJene chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Yay, good chapter, much action and 'what happens next?' in it. Looking forward to more.
divad relffehs chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
great action scean I eagerly anticipate its continuation
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Yay updates! Love Xander making with the katana. So, how did he manage to accidentally destroy a planet? Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Heh. How are they going to explain this to Simon and Mal?
Bobboky chapter 4 . 9/25/2008