Reviews for Concrete Jungle
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Excellent!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
“Couldn’t I just go back to the sex part of the dream?” he asked.

*snicker*

You have to admire his focus!
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Congrats for doing the totally unexpected-I mean, how could I have possibly seen Cordelia appearing to Jayne, of all people? Fantastic. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
: )
thegoodfight chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Heh. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the glowy lady is Cordy. If so, nice touch there. I like the look into Jayne's past. How he became what he is may not be that uncommon in the Firefly world but his story still holds a lot of interest. I always go back to River's talk about Christmas being taken away and how upset he got. Either way, I like where this is going. Keep it up.
TorchwoodDoctorWhoFan chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
INteresting story I'd like to read more.
Gamine Madcap chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Oh dear. Is River gonna call in the calvary to help her hubby? Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Good job on the first chapter, I hope you'll add more soon.
thegoodfight chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Well, the sequal is here and it looks promising. I'm glad to see that Xander is still thinking of River with the boxom young woman in his lap. It looks like this is going to be a good follow up to the first one. Can't wait for more.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
O...yay for more Xander fun! Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Nankinmai chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
The long awaited sequel. It's not a bad start, but it's not great either. It didn't grab the attention like the other story did. For "Our Mr Tam", even though there was only the first chapter available for the longest time, it was definitely worth revisiting for. I can only hope this sequel can live up to the standards.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2