Reviews for Requiem
Areluna chapter 4 . 3/7
I cannot express my love and hate for you right now. This was perfect, in all its angst, tragic and happy ending glory.
The JamesS chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 4 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 3 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I love chapter 2 it was great.
AwakeningSunshine chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
This story is just... Amazing, for lack of a better word. I love it a lot. Just curious though, how much time passed between the beginning of the dream and the end of the dream. I mean, was it like two weeks, a month, etc.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 1 it was great.
Neanda chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I have to say it all being a dream surprised me... But I'm glad it was! I don't want them to die. T_T Ty for the read
Angelsheart85 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
I simply do not know how to thank U for this wonderful story!
writer-jm chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Whew, thought it was going to be another one to make me huddle in a corner and cry while sucking my thumb. OMG, had me scared!

I've learned from other experiences that deep emotions triggered are usually a sign of intense, skillful writing. Thanks for tugging my heartstrings. I'll have to call it a night. One too many rollercoasters for my poor soul! LOL!

writer-jm
TruePrime chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
A truly wonderful story. I must say I am a ReiUsa fan first, well that is putting it mildly to say the least, and although I did love every second of them in this story, I have to say that it was the moments between and about Minako and Setsuna that really made it as wonderful as it was.

To me Minako and Setsuna are my second favorite couple but at least during this story I think the feelings to two gave off where enough to make it so I was happy to have read it even if the ReiUsa pairing wasn' there (Though I probably wouldn't have read it with out seeing it as a ReiUsa story.) I guess what I am saying is you did a wonderful job with MinaSets and I loved every second and was really touched by the feelings the two had for each other.
StormBrisingr chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Amazing story! *sighs* It made me go all teary eyed and everything.
TopazDragon chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I'm a sucker for happy ending too. I would have cried and balled needlessly if it had ended like it had in the third chapter. Thank you, I love it.
youwritei'llread chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
ok, so this is really, really good. i love it.
youwritei'llread chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
wow, this is intense. galaxia is scarry. good ending. i like the parings (love chibi-usa and her firely).

i feel michiru might be a little ooc here though. not that she's not a tease. she definetly has this site. just not sure if she'd really express it in that particular way.

anyway, good job so far. going to read the rest in the near future.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love your stories too much!

I've not left a review for all of them but I plan to today... Gosh just love the pairings in this story! On I go to read the rest!

-VR