Reviews for The Jackal Has Arrived
Mirthless Laughter chapter 50 . 4/24/2011
Awww. Well, I'm sad to see it end (although, thanks for the shout-out! D), but this was a good one. So Shawn. Justifying his actions with his fears.

It's been a good run! Thanks so much for sharing this story with us, with me. I truly enjoyed it.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 49 . 4/24/2011
Haha, that would be important to Shawn. And me, as well! Although in my experience, it's usually Col. Mustard or Mrs. White. Which is probably why those were the characters my cousin and I always played as.

Sorry for not reviewing sooner! Gave up fanfiction for lent this year, and it nearly killed me. But it's over now, and I have returned - and two new updates! D
libco chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Aww this one is sweet
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 50 . 3/22/2011
so shawn like

he would do that

i bet on the show he has a copy of there keys
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 48 . 1/12/2011
aw so sweet.

I think that how they feel about each other in the show brothers.
spookysister7 chapter 48 . 1/11/2011
aww
Mirthless Laughter chapter 48 . 1/11/2011
]!

So excited to hear from you again! For real. This was a sad little one-shot, in some ways. But the ending was perfect. :) As always, superb! Thanks for sharing!
lovebugg22 chapter 47 . 8/22/2010
aww that was really cute :) i love gus. haha
Mirthless Laughter chapter 47 . 8/22/2010
I freaking love you!

No. Seriously. You have no idea how excited I was just now to get the message that you'd updated.

And... oh my goodness. The scenes with little Shawn and Gus are honestly one of my favorite parts of the show, and this... this was just perfect. :) Gus would totally do that. Henry's excuse for why Shawn couldn't have a Pixie Stix was pure, pure Henry. I actually can envision him saying that in my head. xD.

(P.S., my dog's name is Pixie. Which is an added bonus to the awesomeness of this update! :P)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 47 . 8/22/2010
good old gus
Mirthless Laughter chapter 46 . 11/30/2009
my dear, my dear, I've failed you. :O

my cousin was over yesterday, and she signed on to her account on fanfiction (Coerced Love). When she left, she'd left it signed in for more than one day (like the airhead she is) and I (like the airhead I am) didn't check, I just reviewed.

I hope you don't mind, and that the review still meant something to you (since I know I tend to be repetitive). This piece really was awesome, beautiful, and perfectly in character, and I've been missing you a lot.

~ Mirthless Laughter
Meatball42 chapter 46 . 11/30/2009
Wow, I can totally see this happening! Hilarious.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 46 . 11/30/2009
What was Shawn doing. Leave it to him to do something crazy and needs Gus to help him out of it.
paperthin heart chapter 46 . 11/29/2009
I've been missing you! :O

But this addition made my day, and once again reminded me of what a great author you are. Perfectly in character, as always, and just SO Gus. :) I hope he was wearing his cowboy jammies!
Renee6061 chapter 44 . 10/28/2009
That is SO them! :-) Nice!