Reviews for Just Another Day
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
cute and different! :))
Guess who chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
So I have reviewed this before, but oh well. My exam starts in half an hour and I needed a little ff fix to relax me...Yeah...that didn't work, BUT I did remember how much I love this lil' one shot :D. Fantastic. Just wish it were longer... *pout* Well...I guess I'll head to my execution. Sigh. :( At least I will die with Logan on my mind. Please pretty please write something? I will need some cheering up once I'm back :( MAJOR cheering up...but I'm nice...so a chapter or 2 for all three your stories will settle my sadness a bit O:)
Logan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I really liked this one. Is that the end?
ymmy123e chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This made me smile ] Although there was no Rory in there, it was a good Logan oneshot. I'm glad that he's happy in California and although he not might not have moved on from Rory, he put the past behind him so he can further his career. I really loved when Mitchum said he was proud of Logan, finally, a happy family.
SassyAni chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I like the family bonding. Unfortunately, I wanted a Rogan. I love Logan, and I love how you wrote his life and personality. I imagine that he would still be hurting from Rory.
javaaddict chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Excellent... I really enjoyed it...Well done
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
good story
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It would definately be nice to see the softer side of Mitchum more often! Great job!
Puca chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh my god! Read it twice! That was amazing! Now by now you are used to me being all hyper about your work, but this was so good. It really packed a punch, that lil' oneshot of yours ;). First of all...it's not something you read a lot, just Logan and Mitchum, secondly it was so... real. It was so real, that I felt like i was sitting there sipping a red wine at a table nearby and watching it all unfold. Thirdly it was honest, it was so open and honest. Two men that usually are anything but, were now honest not only with each other but also with themselves. Gah! Brilliant. It's one of my favourite oneshots from you or anyone...ever. :D. I'm just really at a loss of what else to say. I'm speecheless I guess... which you can see very well from the length of this message lol.

Respect, Christy. Guess that's the right word. Respect. You deserve this last piece of chocolate chip cake laying on my plate ;) too bad you live so far away...it would be a waste to let it go bad. I shall consume it in your and your lil oneshot's honor.

Eva
wickedlover87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aww no Rory in the picture, or at least not really anyways. Great job with this story.
Fallen Heart chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh my. I love this fic. It's so brilliant. Obviously, Logan without Rory turns out just fine. Just like we all knew he would.

I wish it hadn't ended so tragically though (
With The Pigs chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really enjoyed reading that. I too love all stories (or parts of stories) that have anything to do with Logan and Mitchum's relationship. I hate to think that their interactions are always filled with hostility and resentment. It's nice to see them sharing a content moment. I especially liked when Mitchum let Logan know he was proud of him. While watching the show I always wanted them to have a moment like the one you wrote. Even though I didn't get to see it, I'm very glad that I got to read all about it. It was very well written. Good Job.
Festis7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was a cute oneshot, nice to read Logan getting along with his parents again.

I'm so looking forward to read and update from Training wheels!

I hope you will write a lot of chapters for that one very soon.
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
i liked it...very good. sweet. :)