Reviews for Live On
Reymen chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Never corner a animal. That makes it dangerous.
AoMythology chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Was the name and/or the story based on a particular plot twist in Code Geass? Or did you aim to make Naruto an anti-Kakashi?
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Holy shit thats dark, but good
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Liked it. Kinda makes me want to see it xover'd with something. Feels like a prologue, or something.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ha, dumbasses, all they had to do, was give the kid a nice safe job in Konoha as a civilian and ensure no one attacked him. You think they would have realized that he does everything and anything to live, even if it means becoming greater than all and crushing all threats if he could not survive.
Borengar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Its great. I like it
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wow...his will to live must be very strong then... very good story...
RustKnight chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Yay .He razed Konoha on instinct.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Konoha burns then?
Vio6136 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh, I loved this view on Naruto)) I always thought how is that that Kyuubi is almost never lead by instincts)) Very nice fic, pretty orifinal) Thanks for writing)
TheMello chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like! I like! Especially the ending, I never saw that coming, but I LOVE it!
puffdadder chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
muahahah! good story.
Tryptophan36 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really liked this, but I have to say, the ending would have been better without the author's note. It ruined the tone of the ending. Interesting wayh of looking at the primal fight or flight response either way.
Lord-Strath chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Cool story indeed, decided to read it on a whim and was very impressed. Glad to hear he left Sakura to die on his last mission outside those very tall walls.

It goes with the saying, "You gotta do what you gotta do."
Niabi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Whoa. Dark. Creepy.

Kinda feel sorry for Naruto for killing all those people and failing all those missions, but at the same time kinda disturbed that he doesn't really seem to care.

At any rate, another great one-shot, as usual. You've really got a talent for writing them. :)