Reviews for Bravery
L30n1n chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wish it were that easy... Great stories abound with you around!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
cool fic
Coryx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
...Thumbprint stigmata... Ouch.

Well.

Damn.

This deserves to be a chapterfic. At least, the principle behind it is awesome.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Cool!
Korikali chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aha! I read this story ages ago, loved it and lost track of it, and here it is! Rejoice! At first I was confused, but I reread it and I like the open-ended feeling of the end (though maybe I just interpreted it wrong) Great, subtle depiction of a crush, I love the contrast you show between L and Misa (mhmm, not as stupid as we'd like to think), and now the way you described L's cute little glompish squeeze is now canon in my eyes as to how L would hug.
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It's almost a shame this is a one-shot 'm a sucker for seeing how things play out. xDD

Still, as always, I enjoyed this. I love seeing the inner workings of the characters' minds, and Light is no exception.
Hakeber.N chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
. . .the sudden sadness at the end. . .*sniff* :(
fouloldron chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This needs a sequel. It feels like an interesting first foray into what will ultimately be an epic.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
LIGHTO IS EVIL! evil evil evil! i want to punch him so hard even his own father wont regonize him. hes a freaking coward and he knows it and i know it he just must die. which is probably why i watched the ending billions of times :) ok now about the fic. your the most amazing person in the ever and your writing is the second most amazing thing in the ever. (next to sugar of course)i loved the way he cant get his mind off L. and he did not just admit misa is the littlest bit smart, but ill live. if there was a rating id give 10/1
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Beautiful. You capture emotion exquisitely. :)
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I needs me to stop reading this stuff, but what the hell. Weirdly or not, it isn't the first time I've been sucked into the fanfiction vortex of a fandom I'm not already in the backpocket of. It's like all logic has been reversed and I'm now buying books (and music, for that matter) because of incredible fanfic writers, rather than the other way around.

Although I am mostly restraining myself. It's just, now and then your name blinks at me from my e-mail and I can't resist...
Stalking Insanity chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow... just wow. I'm not sure I quite followed it, but before I read it again I just have to get down what that just made me feel.

Amazingly well put together, for me anyway, I'm just left with this numb kind of shock. Loving Light's drifting thoughts, you can almost see his mind slowly click, and yet still get the whole "he's not able to think in his usual smooth and competent way.

I'd love to give you some constructive feedback, but to honest I really was just swept away...