Reviews for Ghost in the Machine
Cashagon chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Defiantly an overdone plot. But if done right, it can make a very good story. Especially when you have a more realistic way of making the character into a Cybertronian. Non of that Primus-fulfilled-a-wish or whatever. Primus is not a god. He has a lot of power, but he's not a god. He has to have powers though, 'cause I would be very disappointed if he turned out to just be a really big bot.

Cash is off to the sequel. Peace!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Well. I feel cheated.
Not about the lack of Grimlock thing; you got me distracted with everything else that was going on that I didn't really notice. I feel cheated because I was going to do the Mary Sue thing. Damn. I didn't even realize it was cliche. Crap.
Well, I only found out it was cliche because you said it was in your note at the end. Anyhoo, you're right: You did a good job of it. It was the first I'd seen, obviously but I enjoyed it very much.
If it's not horrible to ask a Transformers fan about these things, have you ever seen the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode called "The Measure of a Man"? It deals a lot with your theme of "proving one's existence" and is very theological, (rather like this fic, but with a lot less fighting.) Not that I object to the fight scenes in your fic, they felt necessary, added to the story, and were well-written.
Also, partially because Prowl was already one of my favorite characters and because you portrayed him well, I would say truthfully that I...nearly cried several times. You can probably guess which times. :P
My "thought-process" at those moments went more or less like this: "Prowler-baby! No! Not my Prowler! Noooooooooooooooo!"
Sufficed to say, my family members were giving me weird looks as I read this fic.
There were one or two spelling/punctuation that I noticed, way less then in your previous fic. But that's not really what matters, is it? (The mini-Prowl in my head wishes to disagree. He will be ignored for the moment.)
While we're on the topic of your previous fic, I would say that you've done something writers of any sort (be it playwrights, novelists or {pointed glare} screen writers): You've managed to write a continuation (I will not use the accursed word SEQUEL in reference to your lovely fic) that, while being different and original, still has the spirit of the first, not to mention evolved versions of the character from said previous story.
Hmmmmm. I suspect that this is one of the longer reviews. Ah well. Over all, I would give this fic: (Drumroll, please) Four and a half stars.
Sincerely, Kittybird the Archer.
Taggg chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Aw, it was kinda sad ending.. poor Crystal
I like how you portray you characters)
And "cliche" nonwithstanding, you wrote a great story ;D
Tamsin M chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I liked the imagery of the Transformers without their faces - looks creepy and fits their loss of personality.

And, wow, I did not see that ending coming.
Storylady35 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Oh it's so good to re read this story. I forget how wonderful it is.
EHSparkwoman chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I quite like this! Not too sure about the images I got of the bots (and cons) without a face... They just made me feel creeped out... And Starscream has Autobot programming...! Awesome!
xVentressx chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I liked this story as much as I liked the first one:3
But why did she die?Who shot her?These are the questions who bother me a lot at the moment.
I can't wait to see how she'll interact with everyone now!X3
And I don't think it's a tragedy if you use an idea that is considered a cliche,I personally like it:)
ShiftFrame chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
wait... who shot crystal in the head? better yet, WHY was she shot in the first place? i'm really confused...
Lecidre chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Wow, this is good. I spent less than two days to finish this whole fic because I just couldn't put it down. The story is so engrossing, I'm totally fascinated by its plot and wonderful character development. You captured the bots and their characters so well, and the whole faceless-robots-controlled-by-humans thing was terrifying yet also quite mesmerizing at the same time.

I admit I didn't see that coming at all and was gaping at my computer screen when Crystal was shot. Maybe she was killed by those mafia guys who threatened her before? And Prowl just couldn't let her die like that so he persuaded the other Autobots to bring Crystal back as an Autobot. I guess more details will be revealed in the sequel, but I just couldn't help but wonder about the ambiguous hints in the last two chapters of this story.

Another amazing story! Can't wait to know what will happen in the next installment already!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic!
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Loved the ending to this! I don't care about 'Mary Sue'! This is honestly one of the best FanFictions series I've ever come across. If it was a hard-copy that I could hold and buy, I would do just that.
I simply can't get over the ending of the second-to-last chapter. Every time I think of this specific section of your long and very-well-written story, I think of the last scene in the second-to-last chapter . . . and when Crystal tries not to laugh at Prowl's headlights, but that's just my mind thoroughly enjoying your humor. :D
TheDarkestCon chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
So Prowl killed Crystal? Honestly I didn't get the last part and chapter 5 ... but I really like how you describe the action and the vivid description :)
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
ah like starting gate? they could have let her die actually
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
glad everyones gonna be ok
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
that shitty doctor! leave that one to the decepticons i say!