Reviews for FanWhat?
MonDainai chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
bwahaaahah ur really ggood at writing these! Please continue! Me and my sis enjoys reading them... :))
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
lol
TehAwesomeHero chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Though GaaLee is an alright pairing when written well. Anyway. PLEASE let them see a sasunaru or narusasu story next! It would also be hilarious if them they saw the infamous Uchihacest fics. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a yaoi fangirl. Though I love het pairings too. Heck if their good I even like yuri... I'm ranting... oops. _' But even when they hate each other it's so FUNNY to see their reactions! Hope you update soon!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
HAHAHA! I LOVE JEFF DUNHAM! WHEN SASUKE SAID THAT I TURNED TO MY DAD AND SAID THAT (but he didnt laugh because he's in a bad mood) BUT I LUAGHED SO HARD HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY! (just the thought of asauke saying that!) SO FUBBY AND LEE KISSING GAARA! (lee and gaara sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
anotamous chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Sasuke's way out of character, but I like it.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
the end was HILLARIOUS! xD

I LOVED it xDD

mwahahaahahahahah Naruto you little devil xD

and Sasuke the she-devil xP

mwahahahahahaah xD

phew that was funny D

Thishcap was the wait worht it _

teehee I'm wodering what comes next x3

maybe ShinoKiba? or while Kankuro is in Konoah sth with him? teehee xD I'm looking forward to that :D:D

so keep on writing and update soon

Uchiha-Kirara
Midnight Angel of Old chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh good god i feal sorry for them
kkzilla1 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
hahahahaha lols this fics hilarious, keep upateing
aboutright chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
oh, it turned out wonderfull! I totally adore their pranks, please update soon!
aboutright chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
ahaha! detath death death and icecream! Thet is my personal dattebayo. Don't laugh. ANYhow, loved it!
aboutright chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
awesome first chapter! update soon... :)
Livie-chan chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
HAHA!

Deff LOL!
TsuShi chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
xD I Loved It. Good-Job! o 3o Update Soon!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
this story is the best xD

i really really REALLY love it :D:D

it'so hillarious ahahahahahahahah xD

“The only thing it screams is Kill me.
Ashe Valentine chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
this is so funny, you should try to make nejiten next, and maybe in the end the tables will be turned on sasuke and naruto when evry single person that they pranked plans to make sasunaru happen... but instead of the two of them getting mad... they... i dunno you figure it out, i'm just throwing ideas... as long as you dont discontinue