Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Escapee2FF chapter 69 . 4/28
Have only just found your story and boy was it worth it. Thankyou.
Lillywhite1 chapter 68 . 2/12
Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I loved to read it very much.
bethabetha chapter 10 . 9/25/2020
i’m so very glad i found this fic! i’m absolutely loving it so far. the plot is so original, and the writing and characterizations are fantastic
nzjojo chapter 69 . 9/13/2020
I know that you're not responding to reviews but I thought it was important enough to leave you one so that you know that people are still reading and enjoying your words. Even after 10 years! I really appreciated reading about such a different Bella and Edward. These two are very believable and taking out the "Brady" factor I could imagine this story happening. Plus you got rid of Renesmee - huge bonus! So this is just a small thank you from me to you. Wishing you all the very best :)
Penguins.lovely0 chapter 69 . 9/1/2020
This was an amazing work! Congrats on writing an incredible , realistic storyline that captured each character’s lifetime perfectly. I
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
An exceptional story set 10 years after Twilight. It filled with characters discussing how they have changed, matured over the years. I especially am enjoying Edward's describing his perspective of history since he was born.
Aislinn Massi chapter 69 . 6/16/2020
Thank you very much for creating such a beautiful story, I just finished reading it in spanish and it had all of my attention in the last couple days, this was very accurate and amazingly done in order to discover more about the Cullens personalities and possible changes, at first I didn't want to read about a married Bella with anyone that wasn't Edward but as soon as I started reading it, this just caught my whole attention and love, thank you very much again, for creating this and allowing the translation
HisLove chapter 38 . 5/25/2020
It breaks my heart Edward is still a racist.
HisLove chapter 37 . 5/25/2020
While reading THIS CHAPTER a damn broke inside me and I cried, pulled myself together, and then cried again. This is my second reading this favorited story (I’ve experienced a recent head trauma and could only remember the premise) and the first time I’ve ever cried reading a few Twilight story. You are a Brilliant writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.
LadyTradBow chapter 69 . 4/24/2020
So...I finished it. Do you even live in the south? There is NO WAY the Cullen's could function in Georgia or Tennessee. They would have had to be inside 11 months and 15 days out of the year...that's how much sunshine we get down here. Your timeline isn't very realistic either. Considering she had an entire year of HS left, 4 (but most students take 5) years of undergrad, 3 for a masters and I'm unsure about doctorate, but where was the time for surgeries and healing? With a schedule like that, with all of that studying, learning and healing, she wouldn't have had time for any type of social life. Let's not forget about depression. I mean, she took what 4 months to stop staring out the window when Edward left, could you imagine the depression she would've succumb to being paralyzed? I liked Rosalie the best out of this story. Esme is a witch, Edward is a whipping post/mama's boy, Emmett and Jasper are cool, Alice is the same and Bella is just ...not. Too much Mark and how much she loved him, yet got over him within a year. She's selfish and mean. Wanting to keep her dead husbands name and not acknowledging her new marriage is a slap in the face to someone that grew up in Edwards time. She only cares about herself and isn't grateful for anything. Without the Cullens, she would have been left poor and living back home with Renee. I mean, what would she do with degree in women's studies? Seeing that you are a teacher, it comes as no surprise at how left leaning this is. The Cullens are conservative, Edward would never have voted for Obama. Just saying.
LadyTradBow chapter 47 . 4/23/2020
Sorry, but your Bella is a dumbass. You're a great writer, but goodness gracious you add way too much "filler" information and make the most basic decisions complicated. It's irritating and I've almost quit reading this story several times. I really hope it gets less irritating. That's what it is...irritating. Sorry for my bluntness.
Guest chapter 69 . 4/19/2020
Such an amazingly good story, thank you for sharing your talent
knightoflives chapter 33 . 4/17/2020
What are the chances of reading this chapter while I am eating baklava? Because that's exactly what happened. Great timing on my part, turns out :)
Eh Bien chapter 68 . 4/15/2020
This really is one of the very best pieces of fiction in this category I've ever read. It's well planned and consistent; it has a distinct point of view; the characters are all full and well defined; and it's moving without being sappy or sentimental. Most of all, it faces the horrors and tragedies of both human and vampire life head on, allowing for some ambiguity in choosing one over the other. In fact, permitting characters to be ambivalent, to find certain choices or situations tragic and desirable at the same time (like in real life), is something you rarely see is this kind of story. Within your version of the Twilight universe, everything is quite realistic - with the one exception of the Mariners in the World Series, of course. I enjoyed every minute.
Well done!
Eh Bien chapter 65 . 4/15/2020
Excellent, non-graphic description of Bella's change, combined with a satisfactory tying up of multiple loose ends. Again, I like the way you've remade Rosalie, consistent with the original story but less shallow, and fierce and no-nonsense rather than petty and pointlessly spiteful. I like that you had Rose effect the necessary change.
The hopeful cliffhanger is a good place to end.
6,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »