Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
august raven chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Really enjoying your story so far. I found it on another authors Favorites list.
Very thoughtfully written...reading on...
HopeStreet chapter 68 . 2/3/2015
This was such a touching ending. They all grew leaps and bounds. Edward accepting and embracing his faith was heartwarming. I think this story is so much more than about the beauty of the human/vampire Bella because it reveals the beauty of all of the characters. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
HopeStreet chapter 67 . 2/2/2015
This visit from the Volturi women is perfection!
HopeStreet chapter 66 . 2/2/2015
Such a lovely chapter!
HopeStreet chapter 65 . 2/2/2015
Saddest part for me is Martha suffering another layer of mourning for her son.
HopeStreet chapter 64 . 2/2/2015
Oh, my...
HopeStreet chapter 63 . 2/2/2015
I've had two of those moments where I did something incredibly stupid that resulted in an injury or blood (and lots of it) being spilled. It is so unfortunate that this mistake will most likely take Bella's life.
HopeStreet chapter 62 . 2/2/2015
Good ole Chip failed to disclose exactly what he said that caused Edward to lose it on him. What an idiot. I hope he gets fired for what he did.
HopeStreet chapter 61 . 2/2/2015
If I was in that situation and not knowing about the existence of the supernatural, I would be scared to death to be around any of them. I still love Martha and love her prayer. I need to remember that God doesn't make mistakes for my everyday life.
HopeStreet chapter 60 . 2/2/2015
The guy is both stupid and cruel. I guess he's really lucky the police are almost as dumb as he is.
HopeStreet chapter 59 . 2/2/2015
I can't wait for Charlie's big blow up. Bella's circle of friends/family might be small but they all love her dearly.
HopeStreet chapter 58 . 2/2/2015
Martha is an amazing woman.
HopeStreet chapter 57 . 2/2/2015
OMG, I'm at work and I don't want to take any breaks from this story but I must.
HopeStreet chapter 56 . 2/2/2015
What a disaster on so many different levels for so many people. I hope Jake stays put. It's already hard enough for Alice to "see" with just a partial wolf presence there.
HopeStreet chapter 54 . 2/2/2015
Ugh, it's going to happen soon. I'm pretty sure that the reason Alice can't see is because Irene and Jake are coming to visit. So second week in April.
6,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »