Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
blb1000 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Wow, talk about laying it all on the line. I love how realistic their conversation is.
blb1000 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
I'm guessing these are... If something should happen to me... Promises. And I doubt B would have graying hair at 27. Hmpf!
blb1000 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Wondering about Ed's meeting with her husband before his death & if he's been skulking about for 10 years.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Those sneaky vamps. I wonder if Alice saw this happening & sent Edward?
blb1000 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Funny how he's no longer IT in her eyes.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
She's in the south, not an area vamps would choose, so I wonder how they will find her again.
lesuse chapter 68 . 6/10/2014
I don't know if you still read reviews or not, but I had to share how much I enjoyed this story! I love that there is such a beautiful Christian presence in this story. I believe Martha to be the perfect vessel to contain the theology that was always apparent to me in the Twilight series. Edward's struggle against his "sin" nature, Carlisle's non-judgmental treatment of all people regardless of their "worthiness". And, finally, the "resurrection" aspect of the change from human to vampire. I guess the burning is a nod to the Catholic belief in purgatory. As someone who believes that Jesus took all of our sin and opened a way for us to usher immediately into God's presence, I am glad not to have to suffer to enter into heaven. To be absent fro the body is to be present with the Lord. . . Love Esme and Rosalie's persona in this story - best I've read of either of them - much more layered personalities than was given them in Twilight canon, or really in any other FF story I've read. While not the most prolific reader, I'm read many, many stories and most portray all the characters as a variation, or totally alternative version and everything in between, yet still a decidedly one note personality. Even though you chose to only write one story, you rank with some of the best, IMO, of the truly gifted FF authors. I'm so glad you chose this avenue for the epilogue. I, for one, have too many chapters of B & E's first time as a vamp couple in my head - I need absolution to purge them, I fear. But, thank you for sharing your story - it blessed me tremendously. Loved the "visit" by the V wives - remember how Marcus said "visit" in New Moon as he dismissed them. Hope your life is going well. Take care, and thank you again for a delightful, meaty story!
lesuse chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
I like this discussion about whether the change would heal Bella. I was probably 60/40 thinking it would heal her, but still a long ways from being reasonably sure. However, I disagree with what you said in your AN about pregnancy being a permanent state. I read another ff where they talked about your body evacuating all waste, etc before the change completed - much the way a dying person's muscles will relax and empty bowels, etc as they pass. I think that is more likely to happen to a pregnant human as they go thru the change. As if any of this could really happen, but that's my thought. If I had read this when you were nominated for good punctuation, spelling, etc. I would have certainly voted! It is a real pleasure not to have to trip over poor grammar, misspellings, incorrect word usage, etc.! So, I hope you won or placed, at least!
Misplaced Angel chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
Hello!
You write wonderfully, and I've been enjoying it but you have an unfortunately common mistake.
When they first enter the Lebanese resteraunt... It's SHA-Werma. I'm Egyptian and I eat it on a semi regular basis... That's pretty much my whole issue... It's a minor pet peeve, and I'm sorry for bothering you.
Have a nice day!
P.S: I have an account on FFN under this name.
Marie Cullen chapter 68 . 5/7/2014
I just loved your story, it's so beatiful and perfect, It taugh me a lot of things and I wanna say Thank you. It's the best I've ever read.
Gaialy chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
I discovered this story just a few days ago and I adore it. The way in which you use words reflects someone who does research well and knows how to argue in an informative way. In a fan fiction landscape your story is wonderfully drafted and explains the characters beautifully. Normally with completed stories I tend to comment at the end, but I had to just say it now, because this chapter just resonated with me. Thank you, this has been wonderful to read.
Montara chapter 69 . 4/21/2014
I loved that your story was very original and didn't hide the more tabu parts of a human life. I've read a lot of fanfiction and there are just a few authors not afraid of writing about this kind of stuff. I've learned a lot from your story. Thank you!

Hope you'll take pity of us and write something else in the future because you have a lot to teach us about (and maybe now women won't stand being hurt by someone who's supposed to love and protect them!)
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 69 . 4/1/2014
I don't even know what to say... I believe it to be the best story I have ever read and I can't wrap my mind around how great and talented you are. Thank you for this story! :)
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
"Special places for rude people so they don't annoy the rest of us." Lol, that's a funny line.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 48 . 2/20/2014
Hot! And I really hope vampire Bella is in the future.
6,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »