Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
HopeStreet chapter 37 . 1/30/2015
The availability of mountain lions in FFs always catches my attention because it falls into my far-fetched category. Despite moving forward with her life, Mark's presence is definitely missed by Bella.
HopeStreet chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
This gives me so much to think about regarding the mating bond. Has it been a matter of out of sight and out of mind for Bella all these years and the contact with Edward is kicking it up again or is it different because she’s human.
HopeStreet chapter 35 . 1/30/2015
What a fascinating discussion about what venom can and cannot heal. I never thought about it in such detail but Edward's theory does make a lot of sense to me. And here I thought that venom was a miracle cure for any ailment. The one thought that did come to me is why couldn't venom be combined with the stem cells to make those cells like super stem cells and increase their potency and make it an even more powerful cure. I know Edward called it poison but certain poisons in the right amount can also heal.
HopeStreet chapter 34 . 1/30/2015
Yes, their relationship seems to be changing.
HopeStreet chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
The combination of stem cells and neuroscience infinitely interests me.
HopeStreet chapter 32 . 1/28/2015
I'm glad she came clean with Jacob. He might not approve, but there is no more secret looming darkly over their friendship.
HopeStreet chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
I love the way this chapter ends.
HopeStreet chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
I am impressed at how they both went further in examining events in their lives and their feelings about them.
HopeStreet chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
My husband worked a program that offered all kinds of support like McCarty House will be providing. The success rate is not as one would hope. Ingrained patterns of thought and behavior are hard to break.
HopeStreet chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
I loved Carlisle's words of wisdom and comfort.
HopeStreet chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
It's nice to be there for someone who won't hesitate to do anything for you.
HopeStreet chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
While I am liking all the characters in this story and all the new facets of their personalities that you are revealing in this story, I have to say that I am most partial to Rosalie.
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
I really liked this peek into Rosalie and Emmett's relationship. They are lovely.
HopeStreet chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
That was one major communication that needed to happen. Sometimes a spouse just needs an outlet that isn't the other spouse just for clarity sakes.
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
How incredibly sad to find out your spouses hopes and secrets in this manner. It's not necessarily bad but Bella thought she knew everything about Mark but he held back some stuff that are really surprising to her.
6,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »