Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
FinnMac chapter 53 . 12/6/2015
"It's not a beating heart that makes you live. It's the ability to love." Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz's statement to the Tin Man.
FinnMac chapter 52 . 12/6/2015
Hey! No bad-mouthing Hershey chocolate!
FinnMac chapter 51 . 12/6/2015
I'm looking forward to the communication talk with Alice.
FinnMac chapter 50 . 12/6/2015
Well, Bella's not bloody and dragging herself on the ground, so this sounds like a good outcome.
FinnMac chapter 49 . 12/6/2015
I would love to be married to Emmett!
FinnMac chapter 48 . 12/6/2015
There goes Edward's V card.
FinnMac chapter 47 . 12/6/2015
Whatever happened to Alice's horrible vision?
FinnMac chapter 46 . 12/6/2015
Our parents always taught us that love is a decision. Every day you must decide to love. It makes for a better marriage and a better family life.
FinnMac chapter 45 . 12/6/2015
I love those little Christmas scenes too, but nothing beats my gorgeous Christopher Collection crèche.
FinnMac chapter 44 . 12/6/2015
My youngest brother was born with a chromosomal abnormality. I spent many years praying for his "healing." One day I realized just how perfect he already was. This relates to your story in that I love how Edward showed his love for Bella in this chapter. He explored her body to get to know how she is, not how she could be fixed. She has an injury, and I'm sure if her condition improved it would be quite wonderful, but she's perfect as she is now. Rose and Bella's conversation back a few chapters was great: you don't always get what you want out of life, but you deal. The talk about whether Bella will be healed if she changes kind of bums me out. What would be so wrong with a paraplegic vamp? I bet she could get that chair up to killer speeds on a straightaway!
FinnMac chapter 43 . 12/6/2015
Esme still bugs me.
FinnMac chapter 42 . 12/6/2015
It looks like Hannah's husband will be causing some major trouble.
FinnMac chapter 41 . 12/6/2015
I can't imagine Bella at 80, and Edward still 17. Kinda weird.
FinnMac chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I love sex with a vampire...way less messy.
FinnMac chapter 39 . 12/6/2015