Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
TheGothicCorset chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
I really wanted to like this story but I don't...
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
I think I can listen or read about Bella and Edward's intellectual discourse all day. Well done and very interesting.
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
Brilliant chapter, insightful. Twilight stories are not all about Edward and Bella. You gave each character soul, and I love it. Thanks.
Kksmum chapter 69 . 9/25/2017
Awesome story. Loved it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/23/2017
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
I don't know what else to say i totally looooove it thank you
Only robpatti chapter 69 . 8/17/2017
Gracias por escribir tan maravillosa historia!
Mrs Traductor de Caballero chapter 46 . 8/14/2017
I love this story but i hate with all my heart the "feminist, progresive, democract" Bella. You're a great writter and investigator but there's so much about Christian motivation that you don't know.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/3/2017
This is my third time reading this story since it was first posted, and I am still amazed by the depth of your characters and your writing talent. I don't say that lightly. You have a real gift with words, and I hope that is able to translate for you outside of fan fiction somehow.
Elisa.CFPS chapter 68 . 8/2/2017
Probablemente nunca leas esto, pero me gustaría que sepas que tu historia me llego al alma mas que ninguna otra en mi historia con los fanfic, que va para los diez años, y en verdad soy adicta. Empecé a leerla en una traducción en español, y, obviamente, no pude resistir y hice trampa, bendito google traductor.
Me encanta lo real que fue la historia, todas esas cosas humanas y normales que la gente omite para que se vea mas estético todo; llore con Mark mas o menos los veinte primeros capítulos, y me hiciste enamorarme de la idea de enamorarme. No se como explicarlo, pero realmente esta historia estará en mi corazón muchos años. Seguramente no vuelva a leerla, no por que no lo valga, si no por que creo que hay cosas que se disfrutan y aprecian mas si solo ocurren una vez en la vida.
Muchas gracias por todo lo que me diste, aunque no lo sepas.
Atte. Coni
Lau Aliice Cullen M chapter 69 . 7/12/2017
Hi, Katie! I do not know if you're going to read this, I do not even know if you recieve these things anymore -because my God, it's 2017 ! - but I just wanted to thank you for filling my heart with such a lovely story. For a quick resume about myself, I'm a 21 years old medicine student from a little city in Colombia, I do not speak english very well and I found your story thanks to the translating Lilia made, I'm a twilight fan Since 2009, and it's just an honor for me to run into your story because every chapter just melted my heart for several reasons: one of them is the medicine thing in this, Edward and Carlisle are just my idols! All the research you've done and Bella in the weelchair just made me change my point of view about this topics, it was such a mature and real story that you just can not escape from it; Second: I always try to defend not only women's rights but every battered group rights everywhere I go, and being able to see the fight all these women made for the shelter, all the things that you write about Hannah and all that stuff just inspire me so much, it Literally brought me to tears some times. On the other hand i know i'm young but i've already seen death in a few of my loved loved ones, my grandfather who were the love of my life passed away two years ago, he was not my blood family but I cannot even describe the bond that I had with him, the reason i'm mentioning this is because he was black and i'm not (just the race thing in this story touched my heart so bad), and he was just as wise as Martha, every word she said in the chapters just remind me of him and make me so happy, your story brought me feelings that i thought i didn't have anymore and i'm so thankful for that. Finally I just wanted to say that I read your story in a week, I just could not stop reading! It's so catching that i had to read the last twenty chapters in english so i could finished, so you not only taught me some things about life, you made me improve my english and i'm thankfull for that too. I'll send you a big hug and a big thanks again, Greetings from this tropical country named Colombia,

Laura Peña.
s1203 chapter 69 . 5/28/2017
and after few years...again reading that jewel of story... Thank you very much.
kalizivis chapter 68 . 4/16/2017
Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Duh... Of course she... Sends him to hell
ChrisDGoosey chapter 68 . 3/26/2017
At its heart this story is a New Moon AU, and as such it is a classic. This story delivers on a whole lot of other levels though - like all the best books, it challenges the mind while feeding the soul. The character development at the start is second to none and the writing is superb all the way through, including the action and suspense in the last quarter. I was so glad I was able to always read the next chapter. I haven't read a story this good in a long time.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 59 . 3/26/2017
I know you posted these later chapters frequently but I'm mighty glad I don't have to wait at all! The suspense would be too much!
6,214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »