Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 3/24
I am loving the little notes and summary section at the start if the chapters, and also the fact that you aren't afraid to skip forward in time between chapters. Very refreshing.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 28 . 3/24
...and where was the tissue warning for the end of this one then?
ChrisDGoosey chapter 27 . 3/24
I particularly liked the argument on when is it playing God; when a hopeless case is assisted to die or when we out use technology to keep that hopeless case alive beyond the point that nature would have?
ChrisDGoosey chapter 22 . 3/24
I'm lovin this Rosalie. You have managed to maintain cannon whilst showing her to have several other layers of common sense, compassion, light heartedness and being a bit of a softie!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 3/24
Very, very clever dialogue about the letters. As I am coming to expect from this story, a different moral position from the usual where Bella is always portrayed as justified in being the victim. Nice touch!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 19 . 3/24
I had seen this story under NM communities but was shallow enough to be put off by Bella being injured. It simply didn't fit with the fantasy view I was used to. When I saw it listed as a favourite of an author that I admire, however, I gave it a go and I am so glad I did. This is probably the best Twi FF for character development and real, rounded characters at that.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 13 . 3/23
Few stories bother to develope the Esme character - this is brilliantly done. Your characterisations are exceptional. They feel very real.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 12 . 3/23
Yep, this Rosalie is a favourite and now we have a multi-layered Emmet too. I am liking this!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 11 . 3/23
I love what you have done with Rose. She could become a favourite.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 8 . 3/23
I have a particular soft spot for New Moon AUs but it's been a while since I've found one so refreshing in its approach. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story (how many chapters?)
hikally chapter 69 . 3/12
I gave this a chance as the summary made me wonder and I have not regretted it. I have read some really awful Twilight fic and was beginning to lose hope. I am so thrilled to have found this and to read about Bella and Edward as adults. It's so nice to see how their characters could grow but also be true to them.
boopgirl chapter 68 . 2/19
Loved it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 2/1
LMAO at Emmett and Rose giving Bella spinners for her wheelchair! That is a hoot and made me LOL!

It's nice to read that everyone has "grown up" and thinking more clearly and logically where Bella is concerned, and apologizing for just leaving her. They really did owe her that much, if not a lot more.
Spawn chapter 68 . 1/5
I thought you did a wonderful job on this story. It was raw, real, emotional, and didn't shy away in the slightest from many difficult topics. I enjoyed the contrasts from young blissfully ignorant Bella, to a mature, adult Bella who has seen and lived through more than any one person should have to.

I liked the relationships that were formed with both new and existing characters and how you incorporated their growth throughout the story as well.

I loved your version of Rosalie. All too often in stories she's used simply as a heartless bitch, and not the complicated, layered, fiercely loyal person she is. I think the books did her character a great disservice in that respect.

I thought the twists and turns were great, and you balanced the dramatic and raw material well with humor and lightheartedness. Wasn't a fan of all the LEMONS, but that's just a personal preference as I know many readers do enjoy them and they were well written.

Thank you for taking the time to share your creative talents with us. This was a brilliant piece of art, and I truly appreciate the time and effort you put in to creating it.
darrah chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I just want to say how impressed I am with not only the story but your writing. Thanks for giving these characters emotional and intellectual substance that matches their historical weight. You did something here that Stephenie Meyer chose not to do... infuse the vampires with texture that truly reflects their existence. And, Bella is... real to the point of pain and pathos mingled. Wonderful work. Kudos.
6,195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »