Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 7/27
Awwww! He loves her so...
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/27
Sound like things are getting better. Of course Bella is still grieving, she had a very special man in her life and that has too be terrible, without him now...
Edward seems to be hopefull and that's a good thing. The whole group (I started to say family because that's how I always see them)seems to have purpose and hope and that can't be bad.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/27
This is definetly going to bring them all back together with a common cause. Yea!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 7/27
Well, I don't like all the changes in the Cullen family. I hope Bella's presence will be a great influence on them again.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 7/26
I'm so glad I'm reading this as a "complete" fic. I don't have to worry about cliffhangers, thank God! I am loving this sad fic and am sorry Bella lost her good husband. But I am really excited that Cullen's are showing up!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/26
Awwww, poor Edward, he's gonna have to be patient now! But I guess that's what he does, right?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/26
Wow! Edward is back and still looks like a seventeen year old boy! Damn! Poor Bella like she needs this now...Bella is what 28 now...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 9 . 7/25
This is super well-written and engaging, but my brain keeps insisting it's weird that their reunion is so civil and... normal. Like, they're talking it out as rational adults! I think I've just read too many overdramatic Twilight fanfics where Bella has these extreme screaming/fainting/smooching reactions to seeing him again after many years... :P
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 3 . 7/25
Oh, WOW... This is fantastic... *awed*
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/25
Oh God, poor Bella!
Heterochromia-iridum chapter 69 . 7/5
Okay so I may have gotten a little carried away with this, but I wanted to write a proper comment on this.

So this was a huge journey for me, because I started reading you story about five years ago when I couldn't read in English very well but I couldn't wait for the Spanish translation to upload. I think at that time I dropped it because it was kind of difficult for me to understand the language and the complex plot of your fic, I mean I was a girl in the Twilight fanfiction who just didn't read this kind of stories. I always thought it was awesome one, and I really liked the way wrote the characters but I didn't finish reading it then and I'm so glad I didn't.

It's been five years since that, I read and write in English now, I mostly just read fic in English but certainly not in this fandom. After reading this I assume you know the abuse that happened in books, I didn't at the time I read them but I do. I consider myself a feminist and I'm learning and standing for that cause everyday. I remembered you fic and I just had to read it, finish it. It was an experience, an awesome one because as I read I realized how much I've grown and how much you made this characters grown. The fact that women in this story didn't need being saved by others, they save themselves but without denying help from other. That even the ones we see as the strongest, may have weaknesses. You made this characters human in a way that the author of books couldn't and if I wanted to see a Twilight fanfiction published, it would be this one.

I don't know if you still read this, but thank you for this story.
Giriath chapter 68 . 5/24
Death is always tragic.
Momatu chapter 5 . 5/16
I saw this story listed in a rec list from Raum, and I'm loving it so far. Absolutely fabulous story, and so well written. I love your writing style, and I've been in tears almost nonstop. You've got a great way of expressing things. I especially liked the line back a couple chapters, “But she feels washed out, clean – almost translucent, like a crystal wine glass. And just as empty.” Just an excellent line. There is just one little thing in this chapter which is a pet peeve of mine. I hope I don't sound petty, but the correct expression is "couldn't care less," not "could care less." If a person could care less, then they do care, which is the opposite of what you mean.

Off to read more!
L. Lee Anderson chapter 69 . 5/9
Wow...just wow. This would have to be the most realistic and inspiring story I've ever read. You are just so in depth with everything. Considering how well you descripe it, I wouldn't be surprised if you yourself were a paraplegic and had an abusive background. Usually I learn useless knowledge from fanfics but this one actually really relates to real life. I know know what a SCI is along with what a T-12 is and how exactly it works. I've always been unsure of how to act with people in a wheelchair but I get it now. I really truly get it. I haven't visited your author page yet but I hope I can hear your story and learn how you know these things. If its not there, you should post it because even though you don't reply to reviews, your life is one I'm sure many of your readers would love to hear about :) this is literally such a wonderful story. This would have to be in my top 5 favorites
timidvampire chapter 69 . 5/3
I loved this story. the whole way through. thank you for this xx
6,075 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »