Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
HopeStreet chapter 65 . 2/2
Saddest part for me is Martha suffering another layer of mourning for her son.
HopeStreet chapter 64 . 2/2
Oh, my...
HopeStreet chapter 63 . 2/2
I've had two of those moments where I did something incredibly stupid that resulted in an injury or blood (and lots of it) being spilled. It is so unfortunate that this mistake will most likely take Bella's life.
HopeStreet chapter 62 . 2/2
Good ole Chip failed to disclose exactly what he said that caused Edward to lose it on him. What an idiot. I hope he gets fired for what he did.
HopeStreet chapter 61 . 2/2
If I was in that situation and not knowing about the existence of the supernatural, I would be scared to death to be around any of them. I still love Martha and love her prayer. I need to remember that God doesn't make mistakes for my everyday life.
HopeStreet chapter 60 . 2/2
The guy is both stupid and cruel. I guess he's really lucky the police are almost as dumb as he is.
HopeStreet chapter 59 . 2/2
I can't wait for Charlie's big blow up. Bella's circle of friends/family might be small but they all love her dearly.
HopeStreet chapter 58 . 2/2
Martha is an amazing woman.
HopeStreet chapter 57 . 2/2
OMG, I'm at work and I don't want to take any breaks from this story but I must.
HopeStreet chapter 56 . 2/2
What a disaster on so many different levels for so many people. I hope Jake stays put. It's already hard enough for Alice to "see" with just a partial wolf presence there.
HopeStreet chapter 54 . 2/2
Ugh, it's going to happen soon. I'm pretty sure that the reason Alice can't see is because Irene and Jake are coming to visit. So second week in April.
HopeStreet chapter 53 . 2/2
All of the old vows and blessings are beautiful.
HopeStreet chapter 52 . 2/2
That whole Brady situation is like waiting for a car crash to happen. It makes me feel uncomfortable how the law in spousal abuse cases seems to offer more protection for the spouse that is the cause of the violence.
HopeStreet chapter 51 . 2/2
Another interesting conversation between Edward and Bella. I wish Edward wasn't so busy with his residency so that he could be doing some stem cell research of his own.
HopeStreet chapter 50 . 2/2
There was more to Alice's vision. How can the actual event be so truncated? Because Esme shot the guy? It's not good to withhold information from Edward, especially if it concerns Bella. I think he has every right to be mad.
6,049 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »