Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Ahhh I sure like this Esme. Enjoying a mature fic.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Rabbi Kushner wrote When Bad Things Happen to Good People, it helped but still doesn't answer why scumbags live and many good people suffer. Just life.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
Aww I got teary with this one.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
He is working his understated dazzling effect.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
I am enjoying all that I am learning. I am familiar with brain studies being the mother of two sons with ADHD.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
I was 10 when I saw Born Free in the theater.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Walter was the best.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
So is Bella's specialty yours?
This is so intriguing.
And from 100 reviews to over 5, 800 four years later!
jerz13 chapter 69 . 10/30/2013
I'm so lucky that I discovered your fascinating story. Thank you for writing it.
Toni Masen chapter 69 . 9/29/2013
Katie, I just cannot find the words to do justice to Blink. It is the most realistic, true to life, common sense story I have ever read. I have often wondered what Bella's life would have been like had Edward left her and stayed away, I always guessed that he would have been watching her all the while but never interfering, and to read a story where she did actually fall in love with someone else and marry them...WOW...but to be disabled, never imagined that. When I read the part that told us that Mark was black skinned, well I nearly fell off the settee with gleeful shock (at last an author who dares to 'go there' and write something REALLY different but true to the realities of life) and I knew in that instant that I was going to love, adore and admire this story. Thank you for explaining all the medical terms, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue. I'm sad this story is at an end and naturally would love a sequel but hey-ho. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for writing this story.
Guest chapter 69 . 9/19/2013
Thank you! I just went to Helen this year. N GA is a wonderful place.
falling4fic chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
I love this story so far. It is very well written and is realistic in terms of conversations. The intellectual exchanges between characters is mind stimulating and gives the story a more mature/adult feel. Thanks for the lovely fanfic ")
kara chapter 68 . 8/19/2013
Great story! I'm glad i finally read it :)
Amineh1825 chapter 69 . 8/9/2013
Awesome Story!
Trythis chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
I am soo glad I found this. I am loving it ;)
5,910 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »