Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
FinnMac chapter 48 . 12/6/2015
There goes Edward's V card.
FinnMac chapter 47 . 12/6/2015
Whatever happened to Alice's horrible vision?
FinnMac chapter 46 . 12/6/2015
Our parents always taught us that love is a decision. Every day you must decide to love. It makes for a better marriage and a better family life.
FinnMac chapter 45 . 12/6/2015
I love those little Christmas scenes too, but nothing beats my gorgeous Christopher Collection crèche.
FinnMac chapter 44 . 12/6/2015
My youngest brother was born with a chromosomal abnormality. I spent many years praying for his "healing." One day I realized just how perfect he already was. This relates to your story in that I love how Edward showed his love for Bella in this chapter. He explored her body to get to know how she is, not how she could be fixed. She has an injury, and I'm sure if her condition improved it would be quite wonderful, but she's perfect as she is now. Rose and Bella's conversation back a few chapters was great: you don't always get what you want out of life, but you deal. The talk about whether Bella will be healed if she changes kind of bums me out. What would be so wrong with a paraplegic vamp? I bet she could get that chair up to killer speeds on a straightaway!
FinnMac chapter 43 . 12/6/2015
Esme still bugs me.
FinnMac chapter 42 . 12/6/2015
It looks like Hannah's husband will be causing some major trouble.
FinnMac chapter 41 . 12/6/2015
I can't imagine Bella at 80, and Edward still 17. Kinda weird.
FinnMac chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I love sex with a vampire...way less messy.
FinnMac chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
Talk about a slow burn.
FinnMac chapter 38 . 12/5/2015
So Edward left because he was scared? That's a fresh perspective.
FinnMac chapter 37 . 12/5/2015
Boy, you really are doing research. Right down to how many quarts of blood they can ingest. Yuck.
FinnMac chapter 36 . 12/5/2015
Meddlesome vamps.
FinnMac chapter 35 . 12/5/2015
Thinking out of the box. I like it.
FinnMac chapter 34 . 12/5/2015
I'm sorry im reading this too late to vote. It's a blessed relief to read a story without typos, loads of spelling or grammar errors. So, since I can't vote, a sincere thank you.
6,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »