Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Kopec82 chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I know nothing about lush! Help me out what bran lush or are there others better?
Thanks
Franny0604 chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
Hello!

I am a million years late to reading this story, but I'm so glad I found it. I haven't dabbled in twilight FanFiction since at least 2010, but this brought back so many memories and more. I absolutely adored every detail you've written.

It was all written so well that I could believe this was really cannon. I almost want it to be because it was so well thought and planned out.

I don't even have words to tell you how beautiful it is without sounding repetitive. But I'm so so so happy to have read this.

Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 69 . 4/19/2016
I read all your A/N's and realize you have moved on and you are no longer writing or answering reviews. That's fine and I wish you well in your real life. But I did want to at least thank you for keeping your most interesting story here so that reader's such as myself can find it and appreciate your hard work. I can tell a lot of effort, time and skill went into this story. I won't lie and say I liked all the changes to Edward, the Cullens and our beloved Bella, but this story kept my interest and moved me to continue with this version of the Twilight characters. I wish many things were added, for example more insight into what Bella and Edward's love was like after the change, after all Bella and Edward needed some big HEA considering all the hurt and saddness they traveled to get here. I also didn't like how Bella's love for Mark over shadowed all of the story. Just my humble thoughts here. So I enjoy it for what it was, Bella and Edward did not have a forever kind of love that was so very special it withstood the test of time. Rather this was a story, more set in real life of "what it would be like to have vampires for real..." Bella was harsh, very harsh at times toward Edward's all consuming bond with her and that she couldn't and didn't share that bond was a hard pill to swallow. But swallow I did and got caught up into the lives of this version. It worked to hold my interest. Although it wasn't the epic love of two people rather an epic story of my characters tale. You flesh the characters out in a most interesting way. I see all your hard work. Thank you for sharing your skill and effort. I'm not a writer, that's plain to see, but I am an avid reader. I leave you with my humble review and please know your work was appreciated. I wish you the best in all you choose to do.
wardlyman chapter 49 . 4/9/2016
At this point of the story.. I'm so over mark... Talk about gary stu.
wardlyman chapter 36 . 4/9/2016
Ok I'm so tired of fucking mark... Like jesus.. can't think of a bigger gary stu..
wardlyman chapter 35 . 4/9/2016
I half expect you to take way their super speed and super strength.

This is Twilight sweet heart, they are vampires.
wardlyman chapter 34 . 4/9/2016
How many times has she said she doesn't love him now? I honestly hope he doesn't just smile and say some lovey lines when she says it to him.

But I have a feeling this author really doesn't care honestly.
LolaTheSa chapter 32 . 4/9/2016
The racial undertone of this story is really off putting.
LolaTheSa chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
As much as you are trying to have Bella talk about shit she doesn't know, she's wrong. Back then in Edward/esmes time. The men ruled the house, they weren't partners.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
The thing about story like these is Edward never ever stops loving Bella and that's what's fucked about these stories... You can have bella agonize over another dude and have Edward sit and be ok with that shit completely.

Plus she says shit and doesn't regret it either. I bet once she finally works herself up to be in a relationship with Edward, it'll be like she's just settling.
Lillywhite1 chapter 69 . 3/16/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
FinnMac chapter 68 . 12/7/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
FinnMac chapter 67 . 12/7/2015
That Jane. Grrr. Arrgh.
FinnMac chapter 66 . 12/7/2015
Great awakening. Not too melodramatic. Not to easy.
FinnMac chapter 65 . 12/7/2015
How are they going to get her to Alaska?
6,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »