Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Lady Saffir chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Wonderful, as always. :) I love the fact that Esme is both frustrated and understanding of Bella, and that Edward is learning to be content to stand back and allow Bella to speak for herself. Can't wait for the next update!
Nurumla chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
I don't think I've told you how much I love this story recently because I've been at bad reader and not reviewing enough... But it has only gotten better over time :)
austen1775 chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Thanks for the new chapter and thanks for making Esme more than a cardboard cutout of good mothering.
glycerineclown chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
This is so exciting, that they have it up and running.

I can't wait to see Edward take care of the little ones.

Gah update soon!
CelticGirl8705 chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Yay for the McCarty House having clients! The anticipation of Bella/Edward is getting stronger in this story, I can't wait til it comes to fruition!
Kolored chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Awesome, awesome chapter. :]

Update soon,

Kolored.
Erotillectual chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
"The problem is that Bella doesn't still love Edward."

Oh, GOOD for Bella!
SilverAngel1234 chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
aww cool!
TwilightFan104 chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Another great chapter, and so quickly. You are spoiling us. LOL Thanks for again showing things from someone elses POV. There is so much more going here then just the E&B relationship. That is one of the things I truly enjoy about this story. You manage to integrate the lives of everyone into it and give them all more of a purpose then just existing.

I love how you portray Esme. Her view of the entire situation is fascinating. She has her momma bear hat on but still shows her vulnerability, understanding her fear of being left alone.

I can totally see here connection with Emmett, even if sho loves Edward better. How she sees Bella and Edward's realationship change and grow is probably different from the others, maybe because she can appreciate the loss of a loved one on a different level. The description she puts forth is that of a loving couple, which they are both working towards, even if Bella is not fully aware of it yet.

I loved her conversation with Edward about the whole situation. It was great that she offered him the support she did as well as letting him know that Alice would never steer him down the wrong path intentionally. The whole thing is obviously hard on him and helping boost his confidence is part of the role she has taken on.

I was cracking up when you wrote - "That's his job tonight: smile when Bella trots him out. Here he seems like the pet or prize, which is ironic after the conversationj Bella had with Alice and Jasper in the beginning about them treating her like a pet.

Now that the shelter is open and running can't wait to see what happens next.
ppinecone chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
I very much enjoy this story and how well paced and well-developed the characters are in this fic. That being said, I am impatient for some E/B connection and a kiss!

For some inexplicable reason I cannot fathom, I have been curious since I initially found out Bella had short hair if she is growing out her hair again. Sort of a physical half way point between her young self, and who she was when she first met Edward again.

I look forward for the next update!
Erotillectual chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
God this is good. I love the realism of it. I do enjoy the traditional Edward/Bella stories, but it this is a refreshing change. I really enjoyed the way you described Bella seeing Edward differently now that she is an adult, among other things.

I haven't read beyond this chapter yet, and I am glad it will eventually be ExB, but I hope she doesn't cave too quickly. I always thought he should suffer a lot more for what he did to her in New Moon.
sherilynn chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
) thanks for the update
Melolabel chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Very nice chapter. I like Edwards hesitance and his ability to just chill and let Bella come to terms. What I can't wait to find out is if WHEN Bella discovers that she really does love Edward, will she choose to be changed and healed? Or will she just live her life with Edward unaging by her side? Can't wait to find out Bella and Rosalie's reactions to Esme's call...therefore I can't wait for the next chapter!
dihenydd chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
It is really nice to see more of Esme's character. One of the things I love about your writing is how complex and filled out you have made all the characters.

When I was thinking about it earlier I realised that you have managed to make me comfortable with the idea that the HEA may be that Edward and Bella spend the rest of her HUMAN life together. I wouldn't have thought I could feel that, such is the power of good writing.
purplerebecca chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
I love the idea of the shelter, and the Cullens doing something useful with their vampiric selves.

Loved the detail of the refugee's blood still being a temptation to Esme, and how uncomfortable that makes her.
6,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 374 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 394 .. Last Next »