Reviews for Why We Protect Our Imprints Quileutes Legend
20Chloe02 chapter 1 . 1/26
Is this a real legend? Because it sounds like it... This would have fit perfectly in the Twilight series, and it is amazing!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved your legend. It sounded just like a story Billy would tell around the Hon fire.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
great story- very creative!
Raua chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh this is so awesome!
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh wow that was really good!

So much so that it sounded as if it came from Steph herself!
InsanelySparkles chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That is so cool! I can imagine that is the reason that wolves protect their brother's imprinted mate. I love the way that you write like it's a little bit of the book that just got left out or something. D
WillowRubyBelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very, very good!
SouleSeeker chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You are an amazing author! COngrats on a beautiful well-rounded story with feeling and depth.
TheSneakyHobo chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this story is brillant!
Chloe Coelho chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hey Damsell

I have read all your other stories and enjoyed them all I think my favourite was the Life and Death of Elizabeth Mason. I really enjoyed this one as well the only thing i was wondering about was when it said 'The peace was kept with the white man through treaties, but many were still angry at them even when they once again went away and let us be...at least for a time. But that is another story.

Are you going to write about that story becaus ei am dying to know. And by the way do you spell it Cocheta or Choceta? Because in the story you spelt it both ways. I would really appreciate if you could answer my questions. Find me at :

MAKE SURE YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE YOU'RE BRILLIANT!

Awaiting Your Next Story

xChloex
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
that was soo sad. it's amazing how you can write stories out of small details in the book. love your writing skills!
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh... That's really sad...
Fragmentility chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow, this is really good. I can really imagining it being the story behind the imprinting thing. Good job!
Eclissi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant. You're so creative, in the fact where you can take a tiny detail from a book, and create it into something that suddenly seems that it's been there this whole time. You're an AMAZING writer, please continue!
blackxswan119 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
yet another well-written and well-thought story from you. I love how you take the most obscure concepts from the twilight universe and write really good fanfictions about them. This was an enjoyable one-shot for such a powerful theme in Breaking Dawn (Or otherwise we may never have Reneesme and thus the last half of Breaking Dawn...which actually isn't a bad idea come to think of it...fyi if you can't tell I did NOT like BD...worse thing ever...sorry if you think otherwise.../ ) wow what a tangent...anyway I like this one shot alot. Good work! and yay! first review! D