Reviews for Stepfather
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
t
vJuJuBabev chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It's adorable in the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Look up LilaMorgan9195 story My stepfather
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Look up lila
Brizzy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
awwww

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alone4everandalways chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*Finishes reading* "Hmm... that was good..." *Notices author's note* "Hmmm... 'God Bless'? Fifty bucks says she's a die hard Christian!" *looks at profile* "Knew it. Die hard Christian. Right on the dot. Third sentence, too. Wow. She must be a REAL die hard Christian, not one of those fake die hard Christians that says they're die hard Christians but really don't give a damn. Interesting."

So, I would just like to say the following:

I. AM. A. WICCAN (yep a Witch). And guess what? I enjoyed your story! And I'm kinda hyper, so I feel like dancing around you saying "na na na na na na na na na". Am I immature? yes, probably. But where the hell is the fun in being mature, right?

Now, about the story: It was cute. Needed to be more elaborate. As an experienced reader and complainer (that means critic in Tatiana-Speak) I suggest writing a whole story about it. Like the events leading up to them having sex, and then more about her temporarily hating him because of him being part of the Mafia (because let's face it- we all love to read about couples fighting. Especially when it's funny. I enjoy funny things, don't you?), her mother finding out about it, more on her father's death, more on their daughter, more on how her mother reacted when she figured out that it was, in fact, Darien's baby. And what happened afterwards? Did they get a divorce? Did her mom protest? Come on, woman, details, here! This is a good storyline! Elaborate on it! Build it up! Go crazy with it! And then go to a crazy party. Haha just kidding. Unless, of course, you want to go to a crazy party. Just don't get knocked up. That'd be bad.

Am I hyper? Yes, probably. Is this review too long? Most likely. Will everyone who reads this wonder what the hell is wrong with me? Almost certainly. Is it 5am? No. It's actually 5:07am. Did I enjoy writing it? Most definitely.
Lizzybedazzle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This would've been nice as a longer story! But anywho I loved it!
cheleyluna chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
weird ending about the mo but overall cute
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Akward. Strange. ?.
Alexis Blake chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I liked the story but one question how is it a happily ever after when he is still in the mob. Wouldn't he die because of the mob
mizqt chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i enjoyed it!, it was really good! you should make a story out of this, and i read that u usually focus mostly on one tree hill but i would be delighted if u wrote more sailormoon. once again great job!
Kana07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
o i like the story it was good.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
damn if i was her mom i'd pissed. it was a great one shot!
jessicam242 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was really good!
Sil chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
hey i like this story I think you should add more to it- good job and Gob bless you too.