Reviews for Ghosts in the Closet
Pananan chapter 60 . 4/6
This is one of the best-crafted stories I've ever read. I love the political intrigue and the way you create drama by slowly revealing the facts of what seemed to be a foregone conclusion. I'll admit, I saw all the twists coming, but only because they were so expertly woven into the narrative and I paid careful attention to what you did and did not explicitly state to the reader. But it was still such a ride because it took a long time for things to be confirmed! Excellent subtlety, believable character beats, and I felt so much for everyone in this story. I don't feel faked out, and it had an uplifting end with very little bitterness, only hope. As a final note, I love the realism you've infused into this story with the politics and references to real places and pieces of media.

Gorgeous work, technically perfect, and one of my favorites I've ever encountered.
lilaclily00 chapter 60 . 3/31
This story's a masterpiece. Seriously.
kmreece chapter 60 . 1/20
Well done, you! Honestly, this is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. I was blown away!
TheCopyUniverse chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Heh, Nickelodeon show. How meta.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
I don't even know how many times I've read this story. Everu time I crave good Danny Phantom, I go to your profile and I end up here. And every single time, this chapter makes me cry lol You are a great author and I love love love your work. Thanks for sharing with us :)
DorothyMichaels chapter 60 . 11/4/2016
this is one of the best fics I have ever read. I can't begin to describe the way it affected me the past week I had been reading it.
MyAibou chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
) 1 eh1
bluemarvel0 chapter 60 . 7/20/2016
Any chance that Danielle is going to be free and how it will happen?
Liza Mondragon chapter 60 . 7/12/2016
Wow, this is such a great story! I love how you've interwoven everything!
noaccount chapter 58 . 4/21/2016
I previously left two reviews (found under username 'deletedforpersonalreasons' for chapters 59 and 60) when I read and enjoyed your works a long time ago. I'm now leaving this review as more of a side-note because I was personally uncomfortable with things I hadn't said last time.

I'm a Muslim, and in my religion sexual relations between people of the same sex is prohibited. But that's just me, and my religion. I personally follow that rule because I believe in it, but I have no intentions of forcing my own religion onto anyone else. My choice is mine, someone else's choice is theirs. I'm not writing this with the intention of forcing someone else to believe in what I believe in. Belief ISN'T something you can force, anyway.

It's just that last time, when I reviewed this story, I hadn't mentioned my religion or its rules when I talked about how I enjoyed Dash's story in my previous review, because I didn't felt like I needed to. Like I said, just because I don't believe in something, it doesn't mean I'm going to force others to do the same. And I'm not interested in spreading hate, either.

But when I thought about it later on, I felt uncomfortable, because it felt like I was hiding my personal beliefs, like I was lying by omission. So now I'm just writing this to keep things clear and honest: I believe in what I believe in now, and I believed in it then. But I've also never believed in forcing my own beliefs onto someone else, nor do I believe in it now. If anything's changed about me, it's only that now I've decided to try to read things that don't have content contradictory to my personal beliefs, but again, that decision is just for me, for the stuff I read. It's not about forcing anything onto anyone else.

This has just been me leaving a message because I was uncomfortable with not being able to express everything about myself as a person. Please don't misunderstand. And I'm sorry this hasn't really been a review so much as adding on to a previous one.
SunBinamra chapter 60 . 4/2/2016
I have to admit, I was a little confused at first because of all the jumping around between different time periods, but the way you pieced everything together is genius. It's disjointed but somehow works so well together. And normally I don't like extremely varied lengths in chapters but the short ones provided a nice breather from the long ones.

Excellent, excellent work my friend!
actresspdx chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
even after all this time, this is still one of my favorite Danny Phantom fanfics.
Kara chapter 44 . 2/16/2016
Ooooh man, "Ghost" by Ella Henderson just came on while I was reading this chapter, and it fits SO WELL.

Just so you know.
Lady Twice chapter 60 . 12/14/2015
This is bar far the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. I've never felt so present in a story. I cried, laughed, gasped and shook with anger with everyone. Incredible work. Thank you for working so hard on it because it was such a thrill to read. Thank you, thank you thank you! I loved it.
Agest1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This was the last Danny Phantom story I read for three years. Also, it is a REALLY good story. And yes, I Believe In Ghosts. (And Danny.)