Reviews for Severus' Wife
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
What a tragedy. All that for simply being in the right place at the wrong time. I wonder if she made it through the four years and if she did, what happened later. Excellent story FirstYear, suspect it will haunt my thoughts for some time to come.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Nicely done. I wish it ended better for her! Married and dark-marked at 14, then in isolation (no love), then off to Azkaban for saving the life of a man that didn't care for her...
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
That is so utterly bittersweet. I mean, she finally really smiles bout the horrible dress. Of all the ironic things... Her names was Bonnie wasn't it? A pretty name for a pretty woman, I suppose.
Neednotknowtheirname chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
really liked this. You have a good writing style and originaly plot. Going to go and read your other stories now... :)
RaineyDays chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Reading The Arrangement I was eager to read more of your stories and I have to say that this one did not disappoint and there was no happy ending which I liked. I look forward to reading more. So many Snape fanfics are so OOC it is maddening. It is truly refreshing to read your work, I love how you write Snape.
millie-mione chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Please continue...I want more.
Jillywinkles chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Great story, VERY well written! More please :D!
snapeluna chapter 1 . 8/27/2008