Reviews for What's a Name?
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cuddles :3 That's cute.

I would have named mine Squishy :D
CarmineNumber1FTW chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
very good...i always have been a metroid fan mostly of super metroid the comedy is ok so i really think this should be continued
metroid chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Yo that was pretty good, but it would have been better if you had made it a video recording, yo what if it showed up on youtube, that would be funny...you can go ahead and use that, I don't do comedy stories so it's fine. still very good though, what if samus found it eating her helmet... you can use that too.
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i thought that was very cute. and liked it very much. it brought a smile to my face. and for your humor all you need is a little practice.
Sky Lord 35 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Well every one likes reviews so heres one.

As for your humor...I did not LOL but I am amused. :)

Cuddles the Metroid...-snorts-

Sky Lord 35.
Aran Niomii chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is adorable, absolutely adorable.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hahaha! I thought that was really funny and entertaining to read. More baby metroid madness please! These stories are too cute to resist XD
FlamingChain chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I don't think it was as bad as you say it is. It was lightly entertaining, it had an interesting point of view, and it made me laugh here and there. There's room for improvement, but I liked it.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You know I can so esily see Samus cuddling with a tame metroid...and shooting me for seeing a moment of weakness...oh dear.
random guy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This fanficton is exellent and why do say you cant do comedy? i thought it was hillarious plus there was no mistakes in your spelling or grammer all in all 5/5 :)
Terrapin44 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ah, what are you talking about? Certain moments of this fic I found hilarious, especially near the end, there. Samus being 'hard-up', her computer permanently saving her embarrassing message and how 'She missed her Cuddles' was just thrown in there alongside the serious stuff.

...Maybe it was more random than funny after all. But if that was the case, then why was I snickering so much?

All in all, nice work.
HAL-9001 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I've seen the Metroid named Hatch, Warrior, and Zebes, but Cuddles is a new one...

This seemed more random than funny, IMO. I'm not too good at writing humor, either, though.