Reviews for It is you I love
Lily2003 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Where r u? Your story is so so good and I can't wait for more COME BACK AND FINISH IT PLEASE Please DONT kill this story
Again it is an awesome story and I can't wait to read more
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE
Jealah chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
nice!
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
ohhhhhh nagi is just... the cutest. OMG I LOVE INVISIBLE BOY :)ive been looking for a fic about it for ages. LOVE LOVE LOVE it :3 mwaaaahwww
Gabriel Tricksterof-theLord chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ah, these books are at the library i visit often, and when i was reading them i always wanted Yuushi and Nagi to kiss. How i absolutly love that couple. I also love Yuushi and Akira.

When the kiss came around i felt myself smile the biggest smile. it made my heart happy. i really love how you kept to the story line, and added the 'behind the scenes' stuff. briliant. i shall keep reading!

*victory pose*
lee chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
more more its to good to stop now.
Lily2003 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Update! Please update! It's a really sweet story and what his little bro? Aww I want to to have a date. They are so sweet together. More kissing more kissing
Senna Sylvan chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Is this dropped?
Nhi2k chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Hello. Gald you wrote another chapter but no Yuushi/Nagi's love? Why? Is that black figure Nagi? Update soon ok? And more Yuushi/Nagi :)
Iraelys chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh, evil cliffie. xP

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Poor Nagi suffering because of a little old thing called jealousy. xD

Not much critique from me; nothing really stood out in my mind for this chapter. Good job! :D

Can't wait for the next installment!
Nhi2002 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
SO CUTE...just love Yuushi and Nagi together. Anyway...so Yuushi and Nagi is dating and no one know, not even the student council...right? The only one who know is Hayato. Can't wait to read their reaction when they find out that Yuushi and Nagi is dating each other. Oh no...now is Yuushi's younger brother? I wish Yuushi and Nagi good luck. If there is a change, can you write Yuushi and Nagi's first date...please:)thank you ahand...keep up the great story...can't wait to read more...MORE please...
rae chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to continue this! :D

I love this new plot twist; update often! _

There needs to be more Invisible Boy fanfics. :P

Just as a note of critique: nothing too major, a few minor spelling and grammar errors, not very significant though.

Oh, and maybe when you wrote wind-blowing you meant mind-blowing? _;
takara94 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Huff~~ Fine, I won't hate him yet, but only because you said so~~
We're All To Blame chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG!

i LOVE this manga

(read it twice,

plan to read it again)

1 AND 2,

and i love nagi and yuushi together

i hope you write more stories about any of the boys!

i will READ THEM!

anyway, loved the story, keep writing!

10/10
Silver Destiny chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Yuushi and Nagi are so cute together! Which works since Yuushi likes cute things. I hope you write more soon.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Kya! It makes me so happy to see a fic with these two together! They are so cute in the manga! Hotaru Odagirl is a GOD! I wish the manga ended this way -sighs- Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it. Keep writing!