Reviews for Hollow
ichikia chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
why that filler chick senna is always thrown in a rather promising plot, only to be the "source" of kurosaki's angst is just aaaaaargh! while i do appreciate inoue's "normalcy" here (without the annoying kurosaki-kun and falling in love for five lifetimes blahblah! thank goodness!), it really irks me how that hyperactive girl became the trigger of kurosaki's rudeness and angst when it could have and should've been brought "primarily" by his mother's death and senna's should only be a secondary reason because kurosaki "loved" his mother whereas he merely "cared" for hypergal.
if what you stated on the author's note was true, that you dislike ichisen, then you could've at least revised the plot a little by omitting senna in the picture and making a plausible reason for kurosaki's blatant refusal of taking off his hollow mask: say, he is remorseful of being the indirect cause of his mother's death and is shameful of showing his "face," the one he considered the harbringer of his obachan's demise, to everyone. also, your fic, while interesting, oftentimes becomes confusing because of redundant storylines and vague storytelling.
282929 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
When is the next?
garra chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
Emily chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
I need more to read!
ichiruki fan 3 chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
I LOVE this story! Please continue it..It so sad and so romantic, it makes me want to cry and break down for them! Your a awesome writer! Anyways hope you had a happy new year! :)
BleachSeeker101 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
MY MOUTH THE WHOLE TIME READING THIS;_ :o

THEN AT THE END;_ (*) O (*)
Thisnamecannotberead chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Why do the best story's always stop?
RUKIA001 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
well... i didnt feel like loging on my profile so i just coment here:

why the f** aint u writing on this one ?
Izzy848 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
dont take 8 years to update!
bhennen chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
come on please update
White Night Melody chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
OMG you have to update quickly lol i want to know what happens next XD
Hekka chapter 18 . 9/25/2009
M... oh... That's it? Any new chapter?

It so the big pause in updating. It so upsets. Please, please write updating! I WAIT for IT SO A LONG TIME!

Successful work!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Ichigo reminds me of my friend... she loathes her tiny almond eyes...
anonymous chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IT REALLY IS AN AMAZING STORY/PLOT SO PLEASE UPDATE!
ultra dragon chapter 18 . 3/7/2009
wow...the guy was a complete wrack...nice chapter! update soon!