Reviews for Trapped in Heaven
missie33 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Aw poor Bella! I hope she dosent push Edward away.
missie33 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Yay thanks for the Edward POV it is much appreciated!
missie33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
So he obviously knows who she is but does he like her?
missie33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow well that's one way of getting his attention, just jump him as your falling in an elevator...
Non-Winged Angel chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
whatever happened to the epilogue...? i feel sad. you didnt keep your promise. (
VronniePantz chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
totally captivated :) great story
VronniePantz chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
loving this story :)
phoenixnboyscout chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
This was a great story and it is 4am because I had to finish it!
phoenixnboyscout chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Wow that was hot!
TwiSagaAddict chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
was the epilogue posted and somehow I missed it?
grabadietcoke chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
Your story was really fun - the elevator chapters were especially great - lots of action, tension and still romantic. The romance story was so sweet. Don't know if you are still planning the epilogue, but I will tell you I like where you left off. Its a nice snapshot into a specific point in time. )
Jacoblucas chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
I just LOVE this story! That was AWESOME! Can't wait to read more!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 20 . 12/31/2009

Hyacinth85 chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
Hey, great story! Are you still writing an epilogue?
u2shay chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
**"Don’t let the world tell you about timelines. Your father and I were married five weeks after meeting each other. You will never hear me say it is too soon,” Esme finished, and the smile on her face could be heard through the phone itself.**

I have to say that I really adored this exerpt. Especially the part about not letting the world dictate to you about timelines. That really spoke to me, because it is very true. Like your version of Esme, I married my husband very shortly (six weeks) after I had met him. Last Monday we celebrated out 17 wedding anniversary. Sometimes it is just about what you know in your heart! And when your heart is sure...the waiting is merely a formality for appearance's sake.

Lovely story, my dear!