Reviews for Forgotten Ones: Letter to Song
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
This is really good. Fantastic. I'd never given much thought to this pairing before, but this is brilliantly written and I can definitely picture it. :) Great job!
Blatant bookworm chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
This is cute
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
D'aawww! Zuko is such a sweetheart. *huggles Zuko*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I loved thier reactions
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Cute. :) there should be a follow up to this, perhaps a two shot with a reply or that letter to "Mushi"?
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
This is the best 'Zuko apologizes for stealing the ostrich-horse' story I've read so far. Your letter sounds very good, and I love how you deepen Song and her mother's character. Awesome that Zuko didn't say he was the Fire Lord and that they sort of plan to maybe visit Iroh in Ba Sing Se.
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
An excellent short!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
It's nice to see a follow-up of minor canon characters. I wish we could have seen this at the end, but I do believe this is exactly what Zuko would have done. I loved reading this. The ending is fine as it is, but I wish I could read more about their reunion...
Nitmi chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
interesting
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Despite the age of this fic, I would LOVE to see your version of the Song/Mom/Mushi/Li reunion. (oh God, I feel like it would involve an awkward moment of Zuko trying to run out the back door)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
It's always nice see the extra characters getting a nod at the end of the story. Thank you for writing and posting this.
irezel chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
aw...that was really cute.
MetalGod14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So cute. Can you continue this. Please. I don't usually beg, but I think their could be a follow up with them going to Uncle's Tea Shop.

Thanks for writing,
MG14
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
is she going to find out that hes *fire lord* zuko instead of some other zuko?
Ka chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Now I have this image in my head for Song to be the firelady. We already know from canon that after their relationship failed (which was kind of sad) Mai went to Kyoshi. Maybe she came back, maybe she didn't. Maybe's are such interesting open possibilities.
... Song as firelady would be pretty weird though.