Reviews for Doubt
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Good story, but i am a little confused. Is there two story plots? One where nancy is with frank and one where nancy is with ned?
guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
please please please continue this! this is one of the best stories on this site please update!:)
Emma chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You should actually finish writing this loved it
niver chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
Frank! I guess it's understandable, considering everything he was just through, but poor Nancy is in a hospital bed. You can't do this to her. :(
MissMe113 chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Ahhhhh! NO!

I cried a little. I'm not ashamed to say it.

But I cried a lot more on the inside and that's pretty embarrassing. :S

I'm glad she's not dead in this world, but I'm still pretty upset about the no baby thing. I wish she had just told Frank. :/

Great job!

~Melissa
dr drew chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
you nailed the name of the very that secret for so long from the fether is pretty should be the first to know.i would be even madder if other people knew and i had to find out this way especially since i am a pretty good it is still all so ,looking forward to next update.
Jabba1 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Another great chapter, poor Nancy, in both time lines she messes up the same way.

I am a Frank/Nancy Shipper and I am still hoping that they will over come their differences, but I am sensing that this will be where the two worlds will converge and Ned will walk back into Nancy's life. (I may have seen Sliding doors a couple of times, hehe)

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what will happen next.
LazyPanther chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Yikes! I was thinking that Nancy had died but this is almost as bad... I feel really bad for her. That must be a horrible feeling to lose a child - even an unborn one. Especially since she feels responsible. (And she kinda is...)

She really hurt Frank by keeping it a secret - just like the other Nancy hurt Ned - but its good that she opened up about it instead of playing along. Frank has a right to feel betrayed but I hope he can get past it. After all, she was eventually going to tell him. Four months... that's a long time to lie to someone about something to big, though.

I'm excited to see what happens next! :)
MCR-1993 chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
I can't beleave Nancy is dead! So sad. I hope you continue. I feel so bad for Ned and Nancy and the baby.

*Hugs*
whenwillyouleave chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
DEAD? I never ever thought something like that would happen!
Jabba1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Oh that is mean, but I suppose that means that the other Nancy will live then. I wonder how much from the plot will you follow from the Sliding Doors movie.

Great chapter, I can't wait to see what will happen next. Keep up the great work.
LazyPanther chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
OMG! I can't believe you really did it! I thought it was just another cliffhanger, but no!

And I love you for it! I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm really sad (and shocked) that she died but I'm impressed that you went there.

But wait... does this mean that in the N/F version, when she's in the house with the killer, that she also died? Aw, no! Frank doesn't even know, and she promised! Grrr...

I feel really bad for Ned now. I just know he's going to be blaming himself for her death. Poor guy.

I love how honest you were about Nancy's reaction to the pregnancy (pregnancies?) even when it wasn't exactly flattering for her. It actually made me like her more. I hate picture-perfect Nancy.

Please tell me there's more! I'm looking forward to it. It's been a long time since any ND/HB fanfics grabbed my interest.
niver chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Nancy! You killed Nancy!

Dammit, now I'm tearing up. Poor Ned. When he kept askingif she was okay ... my heart broke. And it seems Nancy and the killer were always destined to cross paths, huh?
Wren chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Hurray! Nancy's dead!

One small note, the police would send an officer to the house not phone to notify someone a family member had been killed.
Hanner Nanner chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Oh My God... Keep going...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »