Reviews for Leftovers
Alyxa Margeaux chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Absolutely great, so great that I'm going to read the prequel! One thing that got me thought was every time Riku said "Red," I imagined him with a southern accent. Haha! Still, this is so legit. Just what I needed because at the moment, Riku/Axel is my current obsession. :D
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Gosh, I didn't even see you've written KH stories!

I love this one and I'm gonna read the prequel, just can't at the moment because I have some issues with my computer. I'm using a library comp at the moment.

But this is good and tragic and I'm so sorry because of Axel and Riku. But I'm glad for Sora and Roxas!

Sorry for this lame review.
Kagasha chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice lemon ((I guess sumone was gettin confident and comfortable with the lemons)) anywho I guess I got my answa about what happened if axel seen them, poor dudes. Nice smuttiness and nice follow up on what happened 2 the leftovers lolz

KittyKatClaws chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was hot! Riku/Axel is not my favourite cup of tea but I enjoyed this story. I hope that you will write more KH fic's. I would love a Riku/Sora one. 83
Poisoned Phantom chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
You know as much fun as Cloud made finding your light sound, I really think that the dark side is a hell of a lot more fun... it has lemons which once again I'm reading with Tim sitting next to me wondering why he's dating me.

Anyways as always this was apsolutley awsome, you're an amazing writer. And guess what, the grammor freak is coming out again, well actually it's only spelling but that's beside the point. I'll pm you with the mistakes like usual. Giid luck with all future writings.

Marlin Lette chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
leaves me wanting another chapter. hah i liked it.

word of adivce... spell check. but over all i liked it.
Lowly Rider chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I don't think you should be sorry for crossing over to the dark side, you should stay there because this lemon was actually pretty hot! I have never seen Riku/Axel as a pairing but I liked this story, it wasn't overly sweet and sugary.