Reviews for Ezellahen
This is an amusing and interesting story
ASTRALGEEK chapter 19 . 1/6
When is the next chapter comming out.
Quasipsychotic chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Good lord. Lucius is an asswipe. Remus doesn't deserve that shit.
QueenOfTheives chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
Please keep translating this, I love this story so much! Please let me know if you don't intend on continuing to translate so that I have time to learn spanish
alex forester chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
I love this store and have reread it many times I was wondering are you still working on it ?
Padfootette chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Blacken Death chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Update soon. Please. Thank you.
alex forester chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
wow this is grate i hope that there will be more of it soon
Venus914 chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
I love Draco. At least he learned. But Lucius has not. He still couldnt accept Lycantrophy. He still havent apologized to Sirius and James, even for Remus's sake considering he loves him. I mean, James and Sirius has managed to have a civil relationship with Snape. Why cant he?

And I find Harry disrespectful. While i understand his feeling about his twin parents, couldnt he call James dad too? He lost his wife and son. His wife died for Harry and he was in coma for defending his family...and he couldnt call him father?

Harry can get together with Eldarion. But no Ron please...
Jackie-B-123 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I do hope this story is being continued. I'm not very fluent in spanish yet, and I so so enjoy this story.

Also back to one of your tnotes from an earlier chapter. A child starts to eat "grown up food" such as meats and other things before the age of two. It is a parents decision as to when they do start, but seeing as they usually have at least four to six teeth by the time they are one, it isn't a bad thing. They go milk to baby food to grains like cereal and toastand then they just keep advancing. We enjoy seeing my year old nieces reaction to some foods. She makes the cutest faces when she tries something new.
ibterismith50 chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
I would love to read more. Thanks
BAGHERRA chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I had to just review this chapter. I'm horrible with leaving reviews but I absolutely loved this chapter! I know you didn't come up with this fic but I laughed so hard with argument between the twins! xD Especially when Elladen said that his brother liked to receive than give! I kept rereading the argument and laughing while my family looked like I was insane. I'm pretty sure I missed spelled the names and I apologize, I'm sending this review from a 3Ds and if I go back and check this long review will disappear. I'm so glad I found this fic! cx
Kai19 chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
I guess you stopped translating it for us? It's a serious shame, as I'm really loving this story. I'm dying to know how it all works out...
Kai19 chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
I'm really disappointed that there isn't more, especially as the Spanish one is finished, right? ;-; So evil, leaving us hanging!