Reviews for You Love Him
ellisbellisballs chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
okay this made me so emo ooooh

sooo good im dying. oooh. wgjebrenrtd
thewitchisdead chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
beautiful as all of your stories, angst is my guilty pleasure because i feel too much when i read it so i always go for fluff/humour but i really do enjoy angst more and this was flawless
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Awww. I love it!
liebedance chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Oh. This was so sweet. I liked the second chapter more, I think. But, wow. Just very sweet.
31bubbly37 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
that was so beautiful. deeply and truly beautiful. you know i write like this all the time (it's how i vent my emotions) but i never thought to post any of it. maybe one day i will. when i learn to harness my writing abilities...thanks
rhea lupin chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Amazing story. I love angst, and it was beautifully written. *Adds to favorites*
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
That is amazingly written as always! Well done!

I feel that story should almost be longer but not really. It is whole and complete but I still want more...

I no I've written this before but your writing is Beautiful. You put the exact right amount of description in with the exact right amount of plot.

Keep Writing please.

Kamai6
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Your stories are just what the doctor ordered!

And that is pretty much literally coz I have the flu and I wanted something to cheer me up!

And although this isn't exactly a cheery-uppy story, it did the job!

I love coming to your stories when I'm sitting in a nice warm chair, utterly exasperated with my own life (or lack thereof)...

That's why I've never added you to my author alerts list, because then I'd read the stories when they appeared in my inbox, rather then when I'd truly appreciate their brilliancy.

I don't entirely know why you would want to know all that, but hey, you know it now!

You have a true gift with writing, so continue to shine in a world that needs some sunshine.

x LaJaC
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Please tell me there is more to the story, I'm dying to read more :)
coeurfeyrac chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Adorkable!

Nuthin else to say
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I am... speechless. I don't know whether to break down crying, or give this a standing ovation. This was really sweet. Sad, that James and Lily didn't get together, but a sweet story in general. Great job.

-Drishti Choudhury
STELLA STARR chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
aw so they dont get together [

this is a cute story .. sad but cute

love your work
FantasiaInGreen chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
cool!
Moongoddess97 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I love it.

I just read your other story about lily and james in the broom closet(loved it mucho ]) and this one is so sad yet sweet. I feel sorry for lily and i hate Alexandra! UGH...you should make another chapter! Anyway, you are a great writer ]
Gilligan chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
this story is amazing. it really makes you think, get into it. great job.