Reviews for The Cheetah Girls One World Sequeal
helen chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Great story. There should be part two
WishIremberLogin chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I don't want to seem like a hater but at some of the "intense" parts of this story made me laugh. I think you have good ideas but with the bad typing it was hard to read, I read both the first and this one I think that they could be standalone stories because of how different they end. Putting up a third story I might read it but I think you should right the stories on paper and read them out loud or have some one read them to see if they make sense and if they do type it out exactly how you wrote it. Please don't take my critisism the wrong way, we all make mistakes when writing I'm just trying to help you correct yours. Overall the stories have good ideas but need neater typing. Please listen because when you put up the third I will probably read it. Thankyou for listening to my semi repetitive rant.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
it would be great if you knew how to spell words correctly so you dont look like a skeem artist (spell check on skeem) see that would be a smart thing to do. and space your letters from periods in a sentce.
thelittlewitchgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
you can't write and idk what would make it better maybe you need to mature a bit more
hamster6276 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
im not trying to be mean but you need to make actual sentences it is good but i had to read it twice to understand it. make sentences that have all the words in them and dont combine sentences
Emma James chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
oh come on dorinda ended up with aqua that is utter bulshit she should have stayed with chanel

PS forget the other pm i sent hehe
HCC123 chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
aw man dorinda didn't end up with chanel! oh well it was still a great story!
808vietpride chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
aww man i was hoping for a chanel/dorinda love story...maybe you should make more
Lostmemories203 chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
That waz great. LUved it! An yea there should b a triology. that would b soo cool. lol. Wicked story.
ChanelBesos chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
I enjoy this story a lot but it's confusing me cause at the beginning of each chapter it says that so and so will happen within the chapter and then it doesn't. but anyways great story it's really captivated my attention and can't wait to read more!
Lostmemories203 chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
WUT! That waz soo mean. lol. I waz already 4 the answer, an NO Answer! lol. Thatz ok though! Cant wait 4 the next chap. an my choice iz A! YES! she should. They would b cute 2gether. Luvin the story! Plz update soon!

Good Luc wit ur projectz!
oh-shnap chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
this is really interesting. you have a really big imagination! i can't wait for chapter 11! :D
Lostmemories203 chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
nice! sad that joe died but at least it waznt in vein rite? he saved Dorinda an her friends! totally luvin it. lol. plz update soon!

would b cool if u made thiz in2 a triology. ur awesome! lol.
HCC123 chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
i love vanessa hudgens too! great chapter! very interesting! please update soon!
Lostmemories203 chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
nice! Wooh! Thought u 4got about us. lol. jk. Luvin it!Plz update soon!