Reviews for Role Model
Well done! Thanks!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Great fic.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I adore the way you depict 'protective' Sam. That gentle soul can become fierce when Dean is threatened...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome. It was fantastic seeing Sam get swept up in righteous anger so much that he pulls out the FBI badges and the stack of legal paperwork in order to get back at the local police force for hurting Dean.
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
hehehe got thier butts whooped by sam but poor dean got his butt wooped by them. Great job lved it
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This one is great. I love it when I see Sam stick up for his brother. Damn Sam was awesome in this one. Please keep up the great work.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, I really love growly/pissed off/protective Sammy! He's so very capable in that mode and it's a pleasure to see/read. Makes a body feel very safe. :D

Of course, hurt Dean is always a plus, too!

Awesome fic, hon. :)
desdi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Nagyon tetszett! Annyira jók ezek az "újra összeszokós" történetek. Nem szeretek belegondolgni, hogy Dean egyedül vadászott ki tudja milyen sokáig...

Amit nagyon szeretnék látni, az egy fic a deputy szempontjából, ha már filmen nem láthatjuk ezt a jelenetet. Sam alakítása nagyon jó! D Olyan jó, amikor Sam segíti ki Deant a bajból, mert szegény Dean annyira hozzá van szokva, hogy csak saját magára támaszkodhat...

Köszi szépen a történetet!
Whilom chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
**This was why Sam didn’t usually let him take...er, handle…um, question the single women alone.**

LOL! I can just see Sam grimacing at each of those options as the image of Dean leering at the sexual entendres pops into his head.

** It had been a long time since Dean had heard that temper explode for his sake—Daddy, Dean’s sick. He needs to stay home—and he’d been far more likely to be on the receiving end the last few years—I’m going to school, Dean, no matter what Dad thinks.**

Loved these snippet flashbacks, and Dean being able to relax because he knows little brother’s busting him out of there.

I love fierce!Sammy when he gets his swagger on, and this was a great story of him taking care of Dean in the little ways (fingers in his belt loop, ordering steak, searching for pie across the border). Great job.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Loved this one (but hey, I love most of your fics)! Yay! Sam was kick-ass, but in his own way (rather than Dean's "shotgun-to-the-face/I'm-so-badass-I-kick-doors-down" -which I find totally hot). It was more intellectual (hm...bad word) and I liked how he cleverly and confidently used his familiarity with the law to put down the "bad guys" for good. I really could use a little more assertiveness from Sam, and this is really cool, positive example (vs. dark Sam). I also love hurt!Dean, so this made my day. Thanks for writing!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
muwahahaha! so sammy!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh man! Sam taking out his anger on those cops had me pissing myself laughing, not a good thing when it's 1am and everyone else in the house is sleeping! I loved the line about the fear of Winchester. LOL, you don't mess with them!

:D

necro_omen13
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was unbelievably entertaining. I loved the way Sammy stormed on in there, shouting and being generally scary, and taking those officers down a peg or several. Because no matter who a suspect is, a police officer is no better than a common, thuglike criminal if they go around beating suspects up, regardless of what they think the suspect did. I believe very strongly in that. And that's one more reason why I like this fic so much.

Good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I've been saving this fic to read, because I knew I was going to love it, and I was totally right. It rocked.

Loved the little bits of humor sprinkled throughout, like this: "And choosing the young single women had also spectacularly backfired." LOL Oh, Dean!

I loved this little glimpse into their childhood and relationship: "He had a moment of déjà vu to a nine-or-so-year-old Dean telling Sam solemnly he couldn’t cross any streets without his big brother, leading Sam to one day circle the block a dozen times before realizing he was fenced in by asphalt." Aw...

This made me giggle. A lot. "This was why Sam didn’t usually let him take...er, handle…um, question the single women alone." LOL

And I loved the idea of little Sam getting mad at their dad on Dean's behalf: "It had been a long time since Dean had heard that temper explode for his sake—Daddy, Dean’s sick. He needs to stay home". Aw...

And this was really bittersweet: "'I gotcha,' Sam was soothing like he was the older brother. 'I gotcha, tough guy. Man, Dean, I can’t leave you anywhere, can I?'

'No,' he mumbled, suddenly none of this amusing or comforting, who was watching now completely irrelevant. Sam’s shirt was a handful of starched cotton in his grip. 'No. Can’t…'" *sniffle*

And I was totally with Sam on this one: "Otherwise, Sam would have been just as happy to find the men with Dean’s blood on their hands and practice a little southern hospitality of his own." I would've been happy to see that too. I'm a little bloodthirsty, I guess, when one of the boys gets hurt.

But I also really liked the way you had Sam handle it non-violently. Liked that Dean insisted on clearing the suspects' names. That's very in character for him.

And I loved this: "He’d been the one to tell Sam he could always call if he needed anything, that their dad hadn’t spoken for him, that he’d always be there for Sam. He’d been the one who’d looked surprised when Sam returned the favor." That right there says so much.

And then loved this: “Put the fear of God in ‘em?” “Nope, the fear of Winchester.” LOL

WONDERFUL fic! I love "Dirty Harry" Sam. :) I'm adding this to my favorites!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ooh, I do like a bit of protective Sam! That was a good fic.