Reviews for Role Model
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw, this was cute at the end. _ Brotherly love!

Poor Dean. I really liked this fanfic. Twas most excellent.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Short but great!

Dean whumped big time and Sam going all big bad! Loved it.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is better than pie COVERED in awesomesauce! I loved it. Great to see that Sam still has it in him to lay the smack down. I love limp!Sam but I love powerful!Sam too :) You stirred some emotions and made me really angry at those officers... and really proud of Sam. Great story!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Lovely season one re-bonding goodness! Loved this!
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw loved it :D
PookbearD chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love when Sam gets the chance to take care of big brother Dean. What a great story. I also loved how Sam handled the podunk police department, especially charging them for medical, hotel, and food. Thanks for the great story.
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I thought this was actually really funny. I really like it when I story starts out with such great action and the demon drew me right in. I loved Dean with her - it - and the "Fine. I like chicks who play rough" and then starting the exorcism just to have her - it - throw in the line about knowing what really happened to his mother.

Then the cops, which as great because I've often wondered about how writers would get them out of the pokey.

You wrote Sam really great, very strong and convincing.

Totally loved the end, though, with the "fear of the Winchesters" and "Hmm... pie."

Cool story, Kati.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Yay for kickass!Sammy! \o/

I sure wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of his wrath...

But I was sort of surprised that in the three days it took Sam to get back to the Sheriff's department nobody there checked back with the FBI. They did have eyewitnesses of Dean beating up that girl after all, didn't they? And where did Sam get evidence of a virus? Hum... sorry, don't mean to pick apart your story (which was awesome), but I was asking myself that while I read it.

Anyways, I really love it when Sam gets a chance to get Dean out of something. It seems to me that a lot of authors who have a penchant for hurt!Dean tend to portray Sam as ungrateful and not caring much about what happens to Dean. So, yeah, I like how you let them both have their strong moments. :)
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Go Sam! This was awesome! I was guessing a smooth jail-break, or a sneak-in, set-of-the-alarm, grab-brother-and-go kind of ending, but this was SO much better. Just picturing Sam on a rampage like that was cheer-worthy! I'd HATE to be on the receiving end of that boy's temper. LOL - my favorite phrase was, "Huh, he didn’t even know Sam knew that word." Had me rolling. I really need to come up with a few new words b/c 'wonderful' and 'fantastic' just doesn't seem to cover it anymore.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow that was fun! I love loved to have literally seen sweet Sammy going all Dirty Harry on someone *sigh*. He's so big, that it should be easy for him to intimidate... but we don't see it very often. Loved it! Thanks!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
i loved it! go sammy!
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh, that was good, Sammy going all lawyer/special agent on them :) Loved that line that Sammy did, "Nope, the fear of Winchester." :) Cracked me up, and I'm smiling a lot now, because Sammy put the police in a very interesting position. :)
Von chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Definately the most beloved fic so far!

A huge shame that we missed most of Sam's 'fear putting' but it was still adorable.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
"Nope, the fear of Winchester." Perfect!

Another wonderful tale. Love tough, confident Sam. I love the duality of Sam - puppy eyed little bro one side and fierce, protective, competent Sam the other.

Oh and also - my internet crashed before I could send a comment on your last story. So just wanted to say I loved that too. It was really quite scary - the ghost boy and Sam being unsure of what was "reality" was quite unnerving. Great job - as usual.

Thanks.
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Holy Crabapples, Go Sammy! You tell those neanderthals what's what! I like that we get to see Sams protective side because we dont often get to see it on the show. :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »