Reviews for Truth
Astraica chapter 18 . 4/27/2019
Eeeee! I loved this story! It was nice to see Haru, Toto and Muta as siblings, and Baron as a human! They were all just so cool! And great as family! And how Haru saw Toto and Muta’s true forms! and that she worked for Gibli! It was also so cool that Baron and Haru got a moment as half-cats and that that time was so close to the movie! After the fight of course :)
jessthereader13 chapter 11 . 10/3/2018
I'm with Naoko, I'd want a son-in-law like that as well! That is if I am fourtunate to have children.
~jess
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 5 . 1/22/2018
Did you still need a beta? I am pretty good at finding plot holes if you are still looking for one.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
"You guys are great models..." Hah, THAT can be taken differently!
StarViking chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Okay, I'm dying to know what the Baron's threat is involving duct tape! XD
CharlieBoneFan chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
Yeah, happiness!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Awwww, Baron you're already been excepted into the family
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Man, I am about to die of a fluff heart attack! This is great.
Gemini-Victoria chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Does Egyptian Oracular exist? if so, where can I find rules for it?
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
I agree with naoko she should make sure he is her new son in law
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I could be a beta I('ll probably have thework back to you within the dya!and I'm back to reading agaain!
TheTwelfth chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
This has got to be one of my favorite stories in the Cat Returns fandom. I love a human Baron and you just do him so well! Can I have a fangirl moment and faint *sigh*. The only thing wrong with real life is that we don't live in an anime where we can sweat drop and face plant and turn chibi and the like!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
MARVELOUS! XDD

I love Harus job~

I would LOVE to have brothers like Toto and Muta! My brother sucks...:

I wish he would just be a little less conceited, and arrogant, and selfish, and moronic, and irritating, and irksome, and Sasuke-ish.

I love how this story turned out~

It made my day!
rion chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
A pity Baron and Haru dislike the idea of eating animal organs and insects. After all, the entirity of the dead creature will be used, and insects provide protein and are bountiful. Of course like any meal, they require a proper washing. Heh.
PrayerGirl chapter 18 . 8/17/2011