Reviews for Over It
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
ohh cute cute one shot! :)) im not usually a fan of one shots but sometimes they are WAY cute and this one def is WAY cute! ;0)
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw this was one of the cutest stories i've ever read! I love it!
madison77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
you got to stop doing this to us.

starting a really good story, and then you just stop after one chapter. that really isn't fair. i was really enjoying reading that. and all of the other stories you've had great ideas for. which is all of them.

madison
MegaMe15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
So cute! I love it!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
oh my god imagine that! poor rory! not that shed mind she got to see a half naked logan!

we're all envious of that bath robe!

great story
With The Pigs chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I have to be honest, it wasn't your best. Also, most of the story is very unrealistic. It's just to hard to picture in my head. Sorry. I still think you're an amazing writer though.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
good story
SassyAni chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I'm going to be honest. The writing style is weird. It doesn't sound like Rory. Not to mention, this is only at the beginning of their relationship. I can't imagine Logan being so caring and willing to close his eyes to Rory naked. Good job anyway!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Loved it!
hellishrose chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
sexy, suggestive, sweet :) Just a few words I might use to describe this story. We all know that Rory is affected so much by Logan but I like that you threw in something that shows the reader that the attraction is a 2 way street (he is trying to help undress but then realizes that he might do something if he continues). I love one-shots that expand on a scene that we saw. GREAT story...5 stars :)
utasa chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I just loved it;) Its so ... Logan:)
Krinaia chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh I really liked that! I liked hearing drunk Rory's thoughts. Her stream of consciousness was really belieavable. I also thought your Logan was really well-written. He wasn't overly sweet, he was slightly aloof, still snarky, perfectly consistent to the Logan at the time. Good job.