Reviews for Hero by Night, Lover by Morning
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I seriously want to cry...
ChAssYLyNn chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is amazing. Very well written, and so emotional!
ignore common sense chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
i really like this oneshot

no matter how many timmes i read it, i always end up as a blubbering mess
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
that was really sad... poor emily. but that's how i think emily and sam would have been, too
TeamJacob22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
"every night" "every night i save you"

this is so heartbreaking but i LOVE it.
PurpleMaeve chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
A very moving piece. Beautifully written.
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*sniffles* this is so freaking sad, but so good.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh my goodness! I never thought this was possible, but it is! Exploring this new couple for the first time, I can say I really, really like it - especially coming from an outstanding writer such as yourself.

Thank you for writing! .
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Awe thats soo sad.
Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Holy sh*t. This got my heart beating out of my chest.

I loved it. Every line.
Yukiko T chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh gosh how sad.
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Loved it! Very sad and emotional, but absolutely great. :)
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
man, i love this one shot!

i mean personally, i don't know whether to love sam and emily more, or sam and leah more...i think that im a little more on the sam and leah side...though i actually have no reason for it.

but anyway, this was great

really in character

good job!
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
"Love, as wily and manipulative as it was, did not bend to fate. It did not bend to blind destiny. The world could have one soulmate meant for you, but seldom did it stop a person from falling in love with the entirely wrong person."

Favourite part. This was wonderful. Love is love. Imprinting is imprinting. One is given freely and the other is forced. You tell me which is better.

Sam's conflicted feelings are so believeable and I can't lie, I don't really feel sorry for Emily here, but I love how you describe Sam's emotions. (Not an easy thing to do when he's asleep)
tanwellman chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
wow, that is very dark...but thought provoking. I had never really explored that particular relationship.

I look forward to reading more of your work.