Reviews for YuGiOh: Revolution
Aaron chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
All hail the Ruin Queen of Oblivion! This is a good start, but why have you neglected it for 4 years? Get back into it, you can do a lot with this if you just research a bit and let the ideas flow

Aaron out.
Earth Master chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I knew you are making some OC, so nice job. Also Sanda was losing, but she was able to use Contact Fusion to fight back as well as using other cards to win the duel.
potterfanxp123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Just a general observation...

I run an archfiend deck, and while IQA doesn't have a self-save ability the SAL does. This doesn't have very much accuracy. You should have had Jacob activate SKA's affect and then negate it with Skill Drain or something.
Zane Edison chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is truly one of the worst things ever written. Mansion? That trailer park on Hebron Rd (which you actually dwell in- that is when you're not out passing stds to other women's husbands) would give this pathetic yarn some much needed reality. How about having the sloppy drunken trailer dwelling Sandra suffer a breakout of hpv given to her by her sterile married co-worker Tim? Then maybe she downs a bottle of pills to avoid the wrath of an enraged redhead. 1700. 10.
Edweard Key chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Does this story take place after the events of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's? It is the next saga/generation to be aired? If not, do you have any idea of what is expected to come after Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's?
Watcher chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, I must say that this does indeed show a bit of improvement over your previous Yu-Gi-Oh stories!

The scenario of the dystopian future has been done before, even in the canon (though it wasn't this harsh in 5D), but what I like is the reluctant heroine. She's not some go getting do-gooder out to change the world, she's being press-ganged into being a hero, and that approach seems refreshingly original.

I suppose I should point out that you're having the narrator do a bit to much of the explaining in my opinion. It doesn't hurt for characters to explain their own back stories, but this fic does have potential. I think I'll keep my eye on it.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh this is great. Hope this gets updated soon.

TDH
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
The gun threat was scary..